Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: most advanced server?

people will reply back that their server is the best

except that's an ios server and this is the android section asking about android servers.
Doesnt matter, just proving your quote
That doesn't make any sense. The op was asking about android servers and you were the only one to reply about an ios server.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

If you asking for the most advance android server I'll advise better to join in Lir's Server. That's the first android server that got them a full dl set.
Phantom Menace, Rogue, 220
Blood Nemesis, Druid, 127 (a work in progress when bored) lmao!
ElementriX, Mage, 103 ( another work in progress )
Chilli Pepper, Mage 160
Armageddon, Warrior, 160

If you asking for the most advance android server I'll advise better to join in Lir's Server. That's the first android server that got them a full dl set.
At this point, I think all servers have at least 1 full dl and many players with multiple pieces
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

At this point, I think all servers have at least 1 full dl and many players with multiple pieces
Me and Phantom play balor and i dont think anyone has full set yet, most players have got is 3 pieces.
Aeryn - 220+ Rogue
Aeya - 100+ Ranger

Long live Balor! :lol: ;) :lol:

Oh. I thought all the servers had full now. I'm not sure then on the other servers but on fingal we have

Warrior with full
Druid with boots, gloves, helm, pants
Druid with boots and gloves
Rogue with boots, gloves, pants
Ranger with boots, gloves, pants
Mage with all but top
Lots of rogues with gloves
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue