Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Android > iOS?

Seems this game is very RAM intensive and Apple devices have very low RAM in comparison to equivalent Android devices.

Eg. iPad Air: 1GB vs Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet: 3GB RAM
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Re: Android > iOS?

The amount of RAM is meaningless when comparing the two OSes. IOS is meant to run with less RAM. Android's java based architecture, however, means that the more RAM you throw at it the better it runs. The problems with the new CH engine on older IOS devices has nothing to do with the amount of RAM, but more to do with the graphics processors that were used in those earlier devices. I have an iPhone 5s and I am willing to bet that my 1GB RAM device runs the new CH just as good if not better than any Android device that has 3GB of RAM.
Main: Maedhros Level 158 Druid
World: Morrigan
Clan: Havoc

The amount of RAM is meaningless when comparing the two OSes. IOS is meant to run with less RAM. Android's java based architecture, however, means that the more RAM you throw at it the better it runs. The problems with the new CH engine on older IOS devices has nothing to do with the amount of RAM, but more to do with the graphics processors that were used in those earlier devices. I have an iPhone 5s and I am willing to bet that my 1GB RAM device runs the new CH just as good if not better than any Android device that has 3GB of RAM.
And yourr wrong, droud devices are more stable
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

To each their own. Don't want to start a flame war. Just stating my experience as far as devices go. I've never played CH on Android, so you are correct in that I have no experience in that respect.
Main: Maedhros Level 158 Druid
Clan: Havoc

I lag crazily on android. On Apple I have no lag. Android is just a copy of Apple with a twist.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!