Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A Guide to the 50% Buy Back Vendors!

Hello,

This guide is in regard to selling drops/lux to shops.

In the last update, regardless of the item you wished to sell, you could rely on Quigley (the Farcrag Lux merchant) and the Blacksmith (Next to the bank) for a 50% buyback rate. However, with this new engine and settings this has changed, and now dependent on the item you wish to sell a different merchant will grant you this 50% buyback.

- 50% buyback means that the vender buys it back for 50% of its selling price.. so a 100k would sell for 50k. No vendors have higher than a 50% buyback rate -

For armor, you want to sell to Angus Maclir. He is located two people to the left of the bank (wearing red).

For weapons, you should sell to the Stonevale Merchant (the person selling Ancient Weps/Armor). He is located at the Farm.

For "other" items (mob drops, necklaces, NOT RINGS NOR BRACELETS) visit your class-specific skill merchant in Farcrag.

For rings and bracelets, sell to Quigley the Farcrag Lux merchant.. he buys rings for more than they sold for in v4!

And that's it! Happy Selling!

If any of this is wrong/misinformation, reply so I can edit this post!
Last edited by Regenleif on Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: A Guide to the 50% Buy Back Vendors!

I've asked for this to be fixed, it's going to be a wide ranging fix to make the vendor prices sensible and matching the kinds of items they would be interested in, e.g. mages would be more interested in buying cloth/silk items, etc. Due to the size of the task this will most likely be implemented in the new engine.
and : http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... or#p364840

So what's the deal admin? Almost a year and a half later, and we're still fixing bugs that should have been fixed ages ago. I'm tired of the no response game you play with us.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

I've asked for this to be fixed, it's going to be a wide ranging fix to make the vendor prices sensible and matching the kinds of items they would be interested in, e.g. mages would be more interested in buying cloth/silk items, etc. Due to the size of the task this will most likely be implemented in the new engine.
and : http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... or#p364840

So what's the deal admin? Almost a year and a half later, and we're still fixing bugs that should have been fixed ages ago. I'm tired of the no response game you play with us.
Check out this thread

http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... hop+Vendor

Just make OTM fix the damn shops instead of making us compile endless lists of best vendor prices.

They promised it would be all studied and fixed at the start of the new engine, bs.
+1 It would be nice if they just had 1 or 2 vendors to turn drops in. One for zones for lower levels and one for higher levels. The reason I said 2 is in case the lower can't enter certain zones.

Less confusion, PS nice guide Regenleif
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester