Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

First time you were scammed/tricked and how!

I was bored and wondered how and when yall got scammed or tricked.

First time for me was back in December 2011, I heard people shouting something about a bracken puppy. I was sweet there's pets in the game! So I asked around and someone said they'd sell one to me for 10k. I bought it, then tried figuring out how to use.. asked around, found out I couldn't -_-*..

Also don't say you never was. Everyone had to before .. if not then congratz. I don't believe you lol.

Re: First time you were scammed/tricked and how!

Took me 3 months to get my first bronze amulet of rejuvenation.

I was offered 24k for it, thought why not, I need to work harder and get the golden (best at the time), scammer removed the gold at the last second and ticked the box.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Re: First time you were scammed/tricked and how!

First was the "i can double your gold" right after i started playing. ( lost like 1k, which was a lot at the time)
Second was someone sold me a good weapon at a fair price, and swapped in junk weapon at very last second of the trade.
Final one was a low life copied our chiefs name, then asked if he could borrow my ammy (same imposter tried borrowing from 2 other clannies, and the 3 of us got to chatting, and figured out he was imposter)