Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

An Apology To OneThumbMobile

Dear Otm,

I for one has been a complete Arse to you guys about the update bugs and would like to apologize. I under stand now that you are trying to please everyone with new graphics as most constantly bugged you guys about it. I also understand that there wasn't enough active players on beta to find all bugs. Since you released update, all (most) players can now report bugs and still be active to find more. I understand that it ain't no picnic to fix bugs and release them right away. Takes time, some people like myself get frustrated to see how long it takes to fix things
But seeing how otm is such a small team, of course it'll take longer then any other big game developers. (Main reason I'm frustrated is because yall punishing me for someone else's action when I don't even know the gguy and community was absolutely no help to me in the process).

Keep up the good work.

Sincere,
Dawn Knight

Ps i know people will say *suck up* or try to bash otm but let's not get this topic locked? Let's post what's good here and not what's bad...

Re: An Apology To OneThumbMobile

I love most of the update. Looks fantastic, searching in backpack, new skill moves, snow again and freakin' Top Hats !!!

I just hope the remaing issues dont get pushed to the bottom of the list as they move to next event or next update.

Login so slow, inventory so slow, Trading screen often Buggy, experience bar etc etc. Lag seems much less to me but haven't Bossed yet.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

Dear Otm,

I for one has been a complete Arse to you guys about the update bugs and would like to apologize. I under stand now that you are trying to please everyone with new graphics as most constantly bugged you guys about it. I also understand that there wasn't enough active players on beta to find all bugs. Since you released update, all (most) players can now report bugs and still be active to find more. I understand that it ain't no picnic to fix bugs and release them right away. Takes time, some people like myself get frustrated to see how long it takes to fix things
But seeing how otm is such a small team, of course it'll take longer then any other big game developers. (Main reason I'm frustrated is because yall punishing me for someone else's action when I don't even know the gguy and community was absolutely no help to me in the process).

Keep up the good work.

Sincere,
Dawn Knight

Ps i know people will say *suck up* or try to bash otm but let's not get this topic locked? Let's post what's good here and not what's bad...
Thank you for using Kril's Confession Submission service.
You can expect your apology acceptance slip in the mail in 5-10 business days.
Should your apology be denied, you may be excommunicated.
If you find that you have been excommunicated, you may submit an appeal.
Please submit all appeals to appeals@onethumbmobile.com.
Your appeal will be considered by The Council.
You can expect a response in 5-10 business days.
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

I kind of expected there to be this sort of problem when they brought the new engine online. The original Testflight app can only handle 100 and the new one that is only compatible with 1000. With these limits on player count in the beta, there was no way they could possibly stress test the new engine to the actual number of people that may play the game at any given time.
Main: Maedhros Level 158 Druid
World: Morrigan
Clan: Havoc

there is nothing to be sorry for,they have many many bugs and glitches to fix,after the 2 years they have been working on this update you figure it would be flawless,but alas it is not. The idol nerf,the 2 mil mount,all the premo gold new lux only shows that money is whats most important. The game is suffering now,the glitches are numerous,and the amount of active players is going down. good job

Dear Otm,

Keep up the good work.

Sincere,
Dawn Knight

Lol why would I appeal ? Don't got an android account even made to appeal..

Dear Otm,

Keep up the good work.

Sincere,
Dawn Knight

Mail a apology cookie too
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.