Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Log out on calls and notefications

Please fix this issue. Even if an alarm goes off it logs u out. So damn annoying and if it happens at the wrong time u lose your kill or a precious idol. This is costing plat and causing frustration, fix it please!
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

Re: Log out on calls and notefications

Yes big problem when i play on phone prior i could decline call and stay loged in cant anymore. Also low battery notice on ipad or phone logs u out as well now. As a tank its a very troublesome issue for not only me but clanmates as it causes chaos when i disconect. Please fix this issue its a very important one. Ty otm for listening

Hi this is high on the priority bug list - it was made this way as a workaround to remove some crashing issues that arose in beta and is scheduled to be fixed as a high priority. I believe the fix involves overhauling the network code and is approximately one month of work so it will definitely be fixed but will stay this way as a precautionary measure until the work is completed.

You thought that this was better than crashing issues???????????????

It cost me a boss 3 times in a row just because my 2nd box discon

You need to play game more
I figure they mean the app crashed completly instead. Either way-no good
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain