Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Back to the old engine...

funny how you had around a year(or more) to get this right. but when you released it, in all honesty. its trash, and to think i spent 200$ on double plat. i hope you fix it fast. i dont feel im getting my moneys worth :ugeek: ill be happy when all the glitches are fixed. untill then. nice graphics. i guess
Level 150 Rogue World:Belenus
Clan: Ronin
I play on my free time, usualy on weekends and if my grades are good on weekdays.

I have to commend OTM on it, they clearly put in a hell of a lot of work and they're only a small company. To design something with them graphics on this platform is impressive. For me it's not the glitches or lag that annoys me, they can be fixed. It's just little things, they new skill animations, the way u stand and attack when u hold a spear looks stupid as hell, carrow tunnels make everything look red, while I would say it is an overall improvement, there are still a lot of things that need fixing that should have been ironed out in beta.
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Hi TheDarkWar, the team is very aware of the frustration that's caused for some players and we've been working overtime to get these issues fixed. Unfortunately some issues we weren't able to discover until we had enough players in game and some issues we had difficulty testing due to Apple restrictions on number of players for most of the beta.

We are working as fast as we can to get stability back to normal, but we won't be reverting to the old engine.
Thank you OTM I appreciate your work!
Suck up
Well that's rude.
~I'mdead~

Can I atleast get a refund or half of it since I can't even play this game? Like for real. I thought it was gunna be here for a while, but no I waisted $100 on this and I can't even play it.

100 dollars isn't much compared to ppl who have spent 1-2k+ and are not able to log for the same reason. Yet they are more patient than u. Ur argument is invalid
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

GO BACK TO OLD UPDATE THIS LOOKS UGLY TO MUCH ANDROID, they made android becauase less work for them for updating (in my eyes)

Or make a button in game IOS lookings and Android lookings

Or make a button in game IOS lookings and Android lookings
would make every ipod crash even more 0.o
We all look like old people who don't want things to change. But if we want this game to become better, some things have to change, sometimes to be better and sometimes not.
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220