Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Back to the old engine...

Lazy? Yea o have been pretty lazy ever since soccer ended. And due to the lack of ch on weekends im mostly out the house and doing things lol. If anyones lazy its u wasting ur time uselessly arguing with people and saying random crap. Anyways let's not derail this topic any more
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Lazy? Yea o have been pretty lazy ever since soccer ended. And due to the lack of ch on weekends im mostly out the house and doing things lol. If anyones lazy its u wasting ur time uselessly arguing with people and saying random crap. Anyways let's not derail this topic any more
Lol, first off you need to check your sentence because it doesn't make any sense. If I was lazy then I wouldn't be responding to this, sir.

They could give you an IP ban... Meaning you wouldn't be able to go on forums at all...
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

They could give you an IP ban... Meaning you wouldn't be able to go on forums at all...

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Lol, first off you need to check your sentence because it doesn't make any sense. If I was lazy then I wouldn't be responding to this, sir.
If u weren't lazy u wouldn't take the time to sit in front of a screen and helplessly argue

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I agree on most comments above. I used to be a heavy plat buyer. Not so any more. With the new engine I'm loosing interest in the game and find no motivation to buy plats. The only reason I stick around is because of the good people and friends in my clan. Not sure how much longer and my mind wanders toward leaving the game more and more often.

Bosses have become much harder to kill without any compensation to the players. This makes us who stocked up on old dolls to spend them quickly. After they are used up only the new nerfed dolls remain and the really suck. I'm sure that when it happens I will be out of the game and I'm also sure more will follow.

Admit you made misstakes with this new engine. The core of every business is to listen to the costumers or face the facts of loosing the loyalty of your costumers and loosing money. We pay your profits and salarys. Not the other way around. Remember that.
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona

Admit you made misstakes with this new engine. The core of every business is to listen to the costumers or face the facts of loosing the loyalty of your costumers and loosing money. We pay your profits and salarys. Not the other way around. Remember that.
Hi I certainly do agree a lot of mistakes have been made, and we are hard at work correcting them. The feedback we're getting on the forums is helping us in identifying bugs and prioritising our work to make sure we improve and fix the issues that are most important, so thank you for your posts and please keep them coming. We certainly plan to turn things around with many performance/stability/usability improvements, as well as by delivering the new content and gameplay systems that are currently in the works.

I agree on most comments above. I used to be a heavy plat buyer. Not so any more. With the new engine I'm loosing interest in the game and find no motivation to buy plats. The only reason I stick around is because of the good people and friends in my clan. Not sure how much longer and my mind wanders toward leaving the game more and more often.

Bosses have become much harder to kill without any compensation to the players. This makes us who stocked up on old dolls to spend them quickly. After they are used up only the new nerfed dolls remain and the really suck. I'm sure that when it happens I will be out of the game and I'm also sure more will follow.

My whole clan has gone inactive after the update for the same reasons your describing. We all have gone to dofferent games, some darkness reborn, me project 1999 eq, some to OnC ect.

Hi I certainly do agree a lot of mistakes have been made, and we are hard at work correcting them. The feedback we're getting on the forums is helping us in identifying bugs and prioritising our work to make sure we improve and fix the issues that are most important, so thank you for your posts and please keep them coming. We certainly plan to turn things around with many performance/stability/usability improvements, as well as by delivering the new content and gameplay systems that are currently in the works.
It turns out the main issue now is that the game we loved is now gone. Fix all the bugs and glitches and truth is it still can't hold us old players attention anymore. Now the game is trying to be a modern mmo but with none of the features and content a modern mmo has. If we wanted a modern mmo we would already be playing one. We, whether we all know it or not, liked CH because it was a classic mmo. Not anymore.