Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: My thought and many others also

So are you saying that the game is now exclusive for those with high end devices and internet - it should ni longer be about how much skill a player has rather it should be about how much money a person can invest in an iPad Air?

WAIT FOR THE ****** PATCHES YOU ****** IMPATIENT PLAYER

and get a job
You should lend me 10,000$ and then let me pay you back in 40 years

Greed is the main engine here. Why else would they pull the idol nerf? This will come back to haunt them i'm sure. I am a regular Plat. buyer,but haven't purchased any in a while. I refuse to because of the idol crap along with the many many glitches they have yet to fix. I play this game at least 75% less now because of all this,and will more than likely quit altogether. I am not alone, on Belenus there are several end game players that feel the same as well as many that have already quit. OTM im sure will delete this,but the truth is the game is terrible now,and they expect us to buy more plat and support the idol nerf and crappy engine? I think not.

Greed is the main engine here. Why else would they pull the idol nerf? This will come back to haunt them i'm sure. I am a regular Plat. buyer,but haven't purchased any in a while. I refuse to because of the idol crap along with the many many glitches they have yet to fix. I play this game at least 75% less now because of all this,and will more than likely quit altogether. I am not alone, on Belenus there are several end game players that feel the same as well as many that have already quit. OTM im sure will delete this,but the truth is the game is terrible now,and they expect us to buy more plat and support the idol nerf and crappy engine? I think not.
Support oppression and class imbalance :D

So are you saying that the game is now exclusive for those with high end devices and internet - it should ni longer be about how much skill a player has rather it should be about how much money a person can invest in an iPad Air?

WAIT FOR THE ****** PATCHES YOU ****** IMPATIENT PLAYER

and get a job
Really not needed swee has a point, no need to go off at him like that
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Dont you guys understand?? In order for the game to progress they needed this new engine.
Personally I think OTM underestimated the processing requirement of the Destiny engine. What made it even worse is that they made all these particle effects, went overboard on lighting and shadows and put in a lot of unnecessary animations.

Games like O&C have decent gorgeous graphics that still work nicely on low end devices.

I do think OTM is evaluating what they can get rid of to make the user experience better. The idle animations are already gone, for example. Now if they can only remove the cheesy login screen animation and revert back the quick login screen. Sometimes less is a lot more.
+1

Sorry but you cannot believe how many people I see go off and say

"its the end of the world!

or

"I think I have to quit now, goodbye mom! goodbye dad! goodbye game!

"WHY CH WHY!"

and I want them to shuddup and wait. e.e
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest