Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Active and good servers?

Do you want the best piece of advice ever?

Don't listen to anyone about which server is the best. Make a toon on every server and just interact with people in the castle for about half an hour. You'll get a pretty good idea of the general atmosphere there.

Also check forums of every server to see the sort of economy and people you will be dealing with.

Just follow what your heart tells you, and pick a server where you feel happy and at home and where you will log in to have fun and escape real life, not stress and get angry at pretty things.

Good luck and I hope it goes well :)
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Do you want the best piece of advice ever?

Don't listen to anyone about which server is the best. Make a toon on every server and just interact with people in the castle for about half an hour. You'll get a pretty good idea of the general atmosphere there.

Also check forums of every server to see the sort of economy and people you will be dealing with.

Just follow what your heart tells you, and pick a server where you feel happy and at home and where you will log in to have fun and escape real life, not stress and get angry at pretty things.

Good luck and I hope it goes well :)
thanks, but it's pretty hard to find an active server so that's why i'm posting this

Gwydion is the most populated i believe and there are several great starting clans.... And 2 main top clans (are 3 atm but I heard a merger is going down in the next 2 days).... Be prepared to fight hard in gwydion though, in gets nasty ;)
Fingal-189 Ranger
killerpro-199 Warrior
X6caliXswag9X-190 Rogue
PoppaCherry-146 Druid
Gwydion
This Armour was forged by the legendary hero Fingal.....

As arjun said, the best way to see which serveryou prefer is to play a bit on several. There are good people and bad eggs on any server. Here: http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 22&t=66518 is a bit about the server that I play on.
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain

most active is rhia because they had a gold glitch and there is tons of gold there. lots of scammers and bullies tho. for a laid back world with good economy check out belenus
A Mage is like a Lamborghini, You don't get one as your first car or daily driver and there are cheaper cars that go faster and are more comfortable anyway.