Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Changes to the leveling system

Ahh... I have a Royal mord heal brace, godly zealots ring, imperial zealots ring, 2x Royal zealots ring :D... And Royal sunfire heal charm 8)
Lol nice, I only have imperial, 2 royal, and a majestic zealots ring, as well as a royal sunfire charm

We have kinda pulled this topic off track haha.
No...... (Voice heavily lined with sarcasm)
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I dont like the how wide the separation markers are, u cant see the very small increments of exp per kill that is crucial to notice at high lvls. My warrior i wanted to grind lvl a lil bit at 160+ now i cant its no fun i cant see any progress now the bar has got to go, its lame just got put old one back it was fine the way it was
DubNinja Ranger 205
Strife Rogue 205
KingDub Warrior 205
Fervor Mage 180
GreenDealer Druid 180
Live Saver Druid 180
External Abyss - Rogue - 150
MajikNinja Mage 130
AnybodyKilla Ranger 90
Price Expert, Rares Hoarder, Crafting Enthusiast
--Exalted Domain--

I dont like the how wide the separation markers are, u cant see the very small increments of exp per kill that is crucial to notice at high lvls. My warrior i wanted to grind lvl a lil bit at 160+ now i cant its no fun i cant see any progress now the bar has got to go, its lame just got put old one back it was fine the way it was
The yellow bar xp loads in chunks, so you are actually making progress but it will wait 20 minutes to show you sometimes

Something Ive noticed in my lixing experience, is how laggy it is when it comes to showing my damage delt on the mobs hp bar. Most of the time I'll cast a spell, and the damage delt won't appear until after the next hits. So at times im 2-3 hits in and there is still no shown damage to the mob. This is bad for the fact that it allows me, as a mage, to get in 1-2 hits on the mob when it should actually already be dead. Also, durring this lag, I still remain to take damage myself. The problem here for me, is im actually spending 25%+ more time on one mob than I actually should be. Not to mention the extra restos i guzzle as a mage.