Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

10% Plat back like after Update 3

Hey Guys,
As some of you will probably remember after U3 OTM gave 10% of the plat that has been bought by the Players back to the Players as a way to say sorry for the Problems that appeared(I think it was mostly the time it took for the Update to Launch)
We'll my point is that the Launch of the Destiny Engine was not really nice (to use friendly words)and because of that another 10% plat back would be a good idea.
Characters:
Hred:Ranger
Tred:Rogue
Gred:Mage

Re: 10% Plat back like after Update 3

In my opinion i disagree with this, i would rather not get plat back for a few bugs and problems with a new engine implemented a few days ago, i know theres alota resets and bugs but i dont think its worthy of giving plat away
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

I disagree as well. The bugs were really unexpected and I dont think there should be a 10% plat back. Although many did suffer from the bugs there were quite a few ppl who were still able to play perfectly. It wouldn't be fair for them to get 10% plat back as they were not as effected by the new engine
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Lol y??? The game is completly ruined no can play normal, hundreds gonna quit y would u need plat xD
Its not completely ruined. Its still an amazing game. Once the bugs are fixed Im sure everyone will love it

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I disagree as well. The bugs were really unexpected and I dont think there should be a 10% plat back. Although many did suffer from the bugs there were quite a few ppl who were still able to play perfectly. It wouldn't be fair for them to get 10% plat back as they were not as effected by the new engine
Not really accurate players in closed beta posted about most of the device issues we are having so OTM knew prior to open beta the device issues. Admin just recently replied saying their ipod 4th gen in their office works perfectly fine but for anyone who has used an ipod 4th gen since the last two updates we should know it doesnt work perfectly fine.

I disagree as well. Sure it would be nice, but OTM had no idea this would happen. Because the only beta testers were IOS 8 users, they didn't know for sure how the engine would affect older devices. Plus, OTM has done a lot to fix the issues, and it has only been a few days, give it a week or so and it will be running smoothly.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Not really accurate players in closed beta posted about most of the device issues we are having so OTM knew prior to open beta the device issues. Admin just recently replied saying their ipod 4th gen in their office works perfectly fine but for anyone who has used an ipod 4th gen since the last two updates we should know it doesnt work perfectly fine.
Didn't exactly mean perfectly. What I meant was that a good chunk of people are able to play and enjoy Yule at the moment. The people unable to play are effected more by all of these bug fixes than the ppl who are able to play.

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.