Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: [FEEDBACK THREAD] iOS Destiny Engine & Yule (inc crashes

Dude please stop before a fight breaks out and just so u no u are cheating and u have admitted to it like serosully...it doesn't matter if u were the first you did it and got caught the fact the u just say u have 19 medals proves that u should be banned for not doing it but for just bragging about it people like u make this game suck. Now please go back to the original topic

Lemme clear this up bc aggy has bad english ( no offense aggy ) aggy spends literally all his time at killian the first time he ever wall glitched was yesterday i was logged in and was told when it happened he doesn't sit and use this glitch . He got his killian bc why the heck not get when your safe from a clan that terrorizes the arena . If you wanna get mad get mad at kashi for making a post in gen disc on exactly how to do it . Aggy is a kid this is his life to ban him for doing something one time would be dumb . History has taught us is that this clan (res) like to stir up drama and mass report and all sorts of stupid childish things , so pls lets just take what they say with a grain of salt . It happened one time he isn't gonna do it again so let's continue.
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

Begone troll! One does not simply get 19 medals in one day :lol:

Lol as I said aggy spends all his time in arena like literally if I log in that's where he is .
Let's not cause a flame war on the feedback thread ... In the words of that one lady on the new " ain't nobody got time for dat"
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Lugh

Search Nue Sizemore

He got his killian bc why the heck not get when your safe from a clan that terrorizes the arena . If you wanna get mad get mad at kashi for making a post in gen disc on exactly how to do it . Aggy is a kid this is his life to ban him for doing something one time would be dumb . History has taught us is that this clan (res) like to stir up drama and mass report and all sorts of stupid childish things , so pls lets just take what they say with a grain of salt .
Let's not cause a flame war on the feedback thread ... In the words of that one lady on the new " ain't nobody got time for dat"
lmao
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Nueee

If you dont know what youre talking about, then your silence should show it.

I was there when his alt pulled Killain behind the wall, I was there whn je tried again later. I figgured how to get in, and he was a sitting duck, just waiting (until he saw me and just logged, lol).

So, let the silence commence please, Nueee? :)
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

Nueee

If you dont know what youre talking about, then your silence should show it.

I was there when his alt pulled Killain behind the wall, I was there whn je tried again later. I figgured how to get in, and he was a sitting duck, just waiting (until he saw me and just logged, lol).

So, let the silence commence please, Nueee? :)

Pm me the screenshots or it didn't happen more then once if it does and is happening still it will be handled accordingly

So again let's not derail the topic
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Lugh

Search Nue Sizemore

You still were not there, so why you at all bother to open your mouth (?)...

Anyways, how can u SS anyone hiding behind a wall? :)

My last post here, I did what I wanted with my first post.
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

still looking for information on aggro. was it changed? someone suggested the aggro from taunt isnt' 'sticking' as it used to and needs to be spammed over time.

still wondering why mobs seem harder to kill, not sure if all of it is lag or being messed up by the skill delays or the movements that were added to the skill animation or what.

Still would like someone to explain the reason for new idols...
As far as I'm aware, taunt/agrro mechanics haven't changed between the engines, but as Destiny was a complete rewrite from the ground up I'll need to get the team to look into this further. Lag is having an impact on how quickly skills can be fired off, this is the likely cause of some of the issues you're experiencing, this patch will have a temporary fix in the form of a 'Fast Graphics' tick box while the team continues to make engine improvements.

New idols were implemented as a balance for energy/skill based characters. When idols were first implemented character health and energy were much lower than they are today, and the disparity between what a melee character gets from using an idol and a caster/skill based character gets needed to be addressed.
can you explain this part?
disparity between what a melee character gets from using an idol and a caster/skill based character gets needed to be addressed
how exactly are people helped?

No complaints with Spring of Life? Maybe recently there hasnt been any. I think players just gave up. OTM wont ever fix it.
I use it on my lower level alts since I don't need any points with good gear. It's bugged and nearly unusable. If you are moving when you die you are out of sync with other peoples devices and when they try to res you you are out of range. Also starting in the new engine you cannot target dead people directly. Between the two bugs it's nearly impossible to use currently.
i still don't see why they released this darn engine when it was not even finished.
+9999999999999999999999999999999999
  • Playing since Christmas 2011
    Remove BoE
    Make new endgame content providing similar rewards but without the need for dominant clans
    Add horizontal content