Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: [FEEDBACK THREAD] iOS Destiny Engine & Yule (inc crashes

I noticed you can't train weapon abilities on moths anymore. I did a whole heroic elixir of wisdom on one, and did't get any increase to my skill. I assume this is by design, but it is very disappointing considering how hard it is to increase skills :(
I tested this before update and have never gotten an ability point off moths. Unless there was a certain moth you found that was bugged :shock:
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

I noticed you can't train weapon abilities on moths anymore. I did a whole heroic elixir of wisdom on one, and did't get any increase to my skill. I assume this is by design, but it is very disappointing considering how hard it is to increase skills :(
I tested this before update and have never gotten an ability point off moths. Unless there was a certain moth you found that was bugged :shock:
They all do, the herne ones are just biased to only help infection ;)

Its actually killing me, and the launch of new engine whas expecte by OTM in June its launched at 8 december. They had plenty of time.
Can you fix the problems faster? If not, then take a seat and be patient. I am in the same boat... My iPad one won't load the game, but I have faith in OTM. Maybe because I have played for so long and have seen the wonderful work they do. Relax and wait ... You actually have no choice.

Its actually killing me, and the launch of new engine whas expecte by OTM in June its launched at 8 december. They had plenty of time.
Maybe because I have played for so long and have seen the wonderful work they do.
Huh thats odd. Been here 3 years. We must be playing a dofferent game. I have seen very few problems fixed and much extraneous things done instead.
A Mage is like a Lamborghini, You don't get one as your first car or daily driver and there are cheaper cars that go faster and are more comfortable anyway.

They all do, the herne ones are just biased to only help infection ;)
You gave the moths the infection didn't you... next you'll be batting with the deer...
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

iPod 4th gen. iOS 6.1

Lags excessively upon opening of app, black screen for 5+ seconds upon opening of app.

When on the main menu, still excessive lag.

Can hardly ever get to the character screen without an app crash, and on rare occasions where I do, I can never enter the game due to app crashes.

I have heard from friends about the new features and looks of the update. In my own personal opinion and from what I have seen and heard so far, I think that you have spent too much time on graphic looks and animations and therefore sacrificed game-play. Another observation I have made is that the plat shop is just increasing in price and items where it is almost becoming essential and unavoidable for players to NOT buy plat, otherwise leveling is just a year long process to gain any amount of levels in the higher levels. Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful that this app is free and I understand that you need to make your money from somewhere, but I suggest that if you are going to raise the need to buy platinum, then please raise the amount of gold that mobs drop; as you can imagine, not everyone is as wealthy as you would like and to have the benefit to leisurely spend larger amounts of money at will, some are just not as committed and I hope that I am right in assuming that you care just as much for non-paying players as you do for paying ones. Having been playing Celtic Heroes since 2010, I am beginning to miss the more friendly environment and acceptability that if you have no spare money then it is no disadvantage in the game. I do appreciate the time and effort that you have put into this update and I'm sure everyone else does too, but the reality is, our devices aren't computers, we have no where near the RAM, I just personally think that slower more careful steps should have been taken in this update.

Cheers =)
4th gen ipod/iphone simply doesnt have the processing power to run celtic heroes smoothly. I used an ipod 4 for a little while during the last engine, and it was really laggy and slow, but with the new engine...

Otm really couldnt have made it any better for the ipod/iphone 4. Running the new graphics/animations etc. just puts a ton of strain on the processor
It's a 5th gen
Plz, don't add to my words
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Lags, crashes, invisible toons, mobs. Once i equipped my staff like a sword and wandered around trying to kill unfathomable I couldn't see.

On a positive note the game is reasonably playable if all I want to do is collect gifts for hats, which has made the lazy in my clan orgasmic. Even these poor fools, however, can't defeat the constant "you are currently busy" notifications that occur whenever you trade someone and require you to sit through a 10 hour log in process just in the hope that the person you were trying to buy item from is still in the castle or isn't Glitched the *** up like everyone else.

The level of lag increases on endgame ofcourse. Im so horribly pissed about the endgame bosses. Beautiful work on graphics. Great to look at but don't BREATHE on it or your device will lock. Forget about putting even 15 people next to you for an attempt. It's a race against the rage timer and the o.t.m. Lag shutdown (or unannounced server shutdown) to see which gets you first.

Im running on 2 pads, 16gb and using 8.1 your update is criminally broken and I won't spend another dime on the game until it's actually playable. This thing is like playing checkers while your brother kicks the table and your mom sets the house on fire. Calling it a joke would be inappropriate. Jokes are funny...this isn't.