Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: [FEEDBACK THREAD] iOS Destiny Engine & Yule (inc crashes

The game is unplayable on ipod5 iPhone 4s and below. Runs extremely poorly but barely able to function on iPhone 5 and above. iPad air runs smoothly.

This was durin a mordris attempt we failed. We had about 40 people and were on track for a 14min kill. However we started to experience extreme lag on older devices, some couldn't idol at all and many skill buttons greyed up and stayed that way. All in all the game is unplayable on ipod5 which is not good for otm.

Since I raid on 5 devices plus I took a video showing how badly everything was performing. Unfortunately it was wi my ipad2 camera and turned out overexposed.

Tomorrow I'll take a video on a professional camera and post so all can see side by side iPad air, iphne 4, 4s 5s and iPod 5.

It's terrible the gaming experience is ruined for all unless you have iphone6 or better or iPad air or better. Because that's the honest truth and I'll have quality video to prove it to all soon.

Yes it's true some of these devices may work acceptably when you are away from other people solo but that's not how otm makes its money. Nor is it how end game players want to be 100% of the time from now on.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

iOS 8.1.2
Iphone 5

Crashed 3 times during Mordis fight. Majority of clan could not target priestess until it "teleported" magically. Then we were able to finish him off and continue killing Mordis

Numerous times had difficulty targeting Mordis. Had to run around the dragon until I could find a spot that would let me click on him. We had 30+ at the encounter and was extremely glitchy. Glitchy meaning sometimes skills unresponsive. Heard in clan chat that skills were stuck in the cooldown mode.

Also during a raid encounter the device notifications kicking you out of game is very frustrating.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

I think there's more to it than just the device model as I have a 5s and it runs perfect besides people taking a bit of time to render when in a new area but some friends of mine say their 5s is super laggy. Same can be said about iPad air, I see people here saying it runs perfect whilw a buddy of mine had to use fast terrain and default characters to run without problems.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I dont know what has happened but my ipod 5th gen has gotten significantly worst since yesterday's patch. I just crashed about 20+ times trying to kill the 200 6* 5 of the times while already in the game the rest while trying to log back in. This continued to be an issue after the boss was dead and was just running back to troll which is usually a smooth ride yet i crashed 4 more times.