Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: [FEEDBACK THREAD] iOS Destiny Engine & Yule (inc crashes

Another bug:

It appears that the online rankings have a slight bug. I tried checking them and was logged out of the game and brought to a safari webpage with the rankings on it, in the same order as they used to be in the old engine. However, you do not have the option to select a specific class, the only option you have is all classes.

Also, is it supposed to log the player out? I always liked that I could check it quickly while in the middle of a conversation.
They have not yet started working on updating the online rankings. They will get to it once they iron out all of the bugs and everybody is able to enjoy the game smoothly.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

I only noticed that for the past two days that my main (lvl 200 mage) did not gain any xp from doing her dailies (Killain and the new Carra one). She stayed at 4 bars. :( My two other alts did get theirs though. I already wrote in a support ticket and I know you guys are swamped with all these players asking for help. I just hate to think that my time camping went to waste and at level 200 those dailies are the only things that can level me.
Hey, you have definitely been getting the XP, even though you may not have seen your XP bar go up.
There is a small graphical bug that causes the 2 XP bars to not update properly, which should be fixed soon.
EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee...really?!? yay! so I can keep doing my dailies then? yipee! that was a fast response too. Just made my CH day Jake! Super thanks! :D
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

On idols...the new idols. I know I will never get any response from OTM, but I would LIKE the reasoning behind them. We already had an idol timer and death curse. Are we going to be expected to run all toons in full vit mode now? On a 3k -4k ranger...i die, come back with a curse and slightly less total hp and now I come back with only 1k health. The result at mord has been almost instant death from AOE and a vicious soul crushing cycle of death until im on a forever curse.

At the time I was using a health regen lix. I thought maybe the idols were designed to sell more pots for o.t.m so I tried to pot but was dying to quickly.

The entire end game boss/plat fest has gotten completely out of hand with these greedy tongue punchers. It was already impossible to boss without using 3-4 Lix, multiple pots and idols. We accepted it, even tho it is insanity...but this...look I presume you designed the bosses with some thought (even a passing one) as to the relative strength of the players and gear and so on. How does it make any sense at all to drop a huge nerf on idols into that equation? Why not simply deficate on your kitchen floor?

I only noticed that for the past two days that my main (lvl 200 mage) did not gain any xp from doing her dailies (Killain and the new Carra one). She stayed at 4 bars. :( My two other alts did get theirs though. I already wrote in a support ticket and I know you guys are swamped with all these players asking for help. I just hate to think that my time camping went to waste and at level 200 those dailies are the only things that can level me.
Hey, you have definitely been getting the XP, even though you may not have seen your XP bar go up.
There is a small graphical bug that causes the 2 XP bars to not update properly, which should be fixed soon.
EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee...really?!? yay! so I can keep doing my dailies then? yipee! that was a fast response too. Just made my CH day Jake! Super thanks! :D
I am baffled as to why you are so excited to sit in the arena for an hour waiting to Killain...but you're welcome I guess :D
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.