Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: [FEEDBACK THREAD] iOS Destiny Engine & Yule (inc crashes

Would also like the name of the person who came up with the new idols. I have christmas service coming up and I want to slip his or her name in the prayer box so that they can burn in hell as soon as humanly possible. Thank you.
There is no need for this kind of statements.
  • Playing since Christmas 2011
    Remove BoE
    Make new endgame content providing similar rewards but without the need for dominant clans
    Add horizontal content

So I can't speak for big raids but my style of gameplay is now functional again. Dissconects are minimal now and skill lag/general lag is minimal. I can now fight multiple mobs at once and dual box so I am happy. Iphone 4s's.
Everyone told you to hold yer horses and wait a day or two but you just went berserk on OTM. Perhaps this is a learning lesson for patience before throwing your opinion at the world and making yourself sound ungrateful ;)

So I can't speak for big raids but my style of gameplay is now functional again. Dissconects are minimal now and skill lag/general lag is minimal. I can now fight multiple mobs at once and dual box so I am happy. Iphone 4s's.
Everyone told you to hold yer horses and wait a day or two but you just went berserk on OTM. Perhaps this is a learning lesson for patience before throwing your opinion at the world and making yourself sound ungrateful ;)
I still don''t have much hope for raids because I just don't know how many more tricks they got up their sleeves without upgrading thier hardware.
A Mage is like a Lamborghini, You don't get one as your first car or daily driver and there are cheaper cars that go faster and are more comfortable anyway.

***SWIPE/MULTITASKING ISSUE***

This NEEDs to be fixed... When you swipe down to check notifications or swipe up to change your song, or even if u dbl hit home button to close other apps... OR GET 5-10% BATTERY SIGNS it relogs you, when your killing a raid boss and your tank gets d/c for having 10% batt it is simply retarded. Fix it. Fix it. Fix it.

***MORDRIS SPAWN LOCATION***

Move her back a bit, i mean.. Its not hard, as seen in pics shes sittin on wyrms that people need to level on. Dont think nyone would disagree on this fix, do it please.

Other then them couple things idm the engine, just keep working hard and listening to player feedback and you'll have a happy community... Ty
Trouble, 198 Rogue. distant, 195 ranger. Imageination, 135 mage

Don't Trouble Trouble untill Trouble Troubles you.