Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Idk!

Idk but i miss old engine :/ not sayin new one isn't good its just too Laggy and wat not idk if it's just me but idk
RogueGods
Level 211 Rogue
MageGods
Level 204 Mage
NatureTouch
Level 175 Druid
Danu
------
Nutrition
Level 215 Rogue
Morrigan

Re: Idk!

im sure all of us would like to revert to the old engine if we could. The game is unplayable now.
A Mage is like a Lamborghini, You don't get one as your first car or daily driver and there are cheaper cars that go faster and are more comfortable anyway.

MarcusD wrote:im sure all of us would like to revert to the old engine if we could. The game is unplayable now.

Ya Soo much issues that didn't happen in beta but happenin now
RogueGods
Level 211 Rogue
MageGods
Level 204 Mage
NatureTouch
Level 175 Druid
Danu
------
Nutrition
Level 215 Rogue
Morrigan

I would blame apple for that due to their beta testing app requiring ios 8. If lower ios devices can play ch then its necessary to see how the game runs on them So issues like the current ones can be fixed before hand...
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Curry30423 wrote:I would blame apple for that due to their beta testing app requiring ios 8. If lower ios devices can play ch then its necessary to see how the game runs on them So issues like the current ones can be fixed before hand...

I blame OTM for updating the graphics. It looked fine before.

If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
~Laurence J. Peter

Curry30423 wrote:I would blame apple for that due to their beta testing app requiring ios 8. If lower ios devices can play ch then its necessary to see how the game runs on them So issues like the current ones can be fixed before hand...

Now that I think of it, thats actually very, very, true. Thats just like giving an algebra test to someone that took the class last year then giving it to someone that hasn't even had the class yet :lol:

True but most of the problems seem to be on every device like crashes and lag/invosible mobs and players. Imo this is because OTM's servers just aren't up to par to handle this amount of players on this engine.
A Mage is like a Lamborghini, You don't get one as your first car or daily driver and there are cheaper cars that go faster and are more comfortable anyway.

Perfered the old engine myself, i said a year ago, that it was fine the way it was, but few listened to me. Gameplay over graphics id say, a high lag good looking game isnt any good if its barely playable. On a side note, theres many good games with bad graphics, this whole engine was unneeded
World - Lugh
Furyion - 190 Ice Mage
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/ecQbSXV

Furyion wrote:Perfered the old engine myself, i said a year ago, that it was fine the way it was, but few listened to me. Gameplay over graphics id say, a high lag good looking game isnt any good if its barely playable. On a side note, theres many good games with bad graphics, this whole engine was unneeded

I've said the same thing. But OTM's whole thing with this was that it would them allow to modify the game easier. Which thing is needed since class balance and unfixed bugs were so prevalent.