Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: iOS: Samhain Ends Monday, Destiny & Yule

Pretty sure idol nerf is in v5 update this is just engine/graphics update and new event. Also does in not bother anyone else it's going to take aprox 5hours??? We should get some kind of special offer for that :/
It's going to be with new engine.
What makes you say that? Where have you seen/read it? I was just always under the impression it would be in tower update, v5.

Idol nerf was implemented in beta, and will come with the new engine...old idols will be called ancient idols and will be unaffected, only new idols will be nerfed.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

I'm going to relentlessly berate them and buy at 1/4 the normal idol price. State with so many tens of thousands why should I pay even half normal price...

It's going to be great.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I'm going to relentlessly berate them and buy at 1/4 the normal idol price. State with so many tens of thousands why should I pay even half normal price...

It's going to be great.
And they'll simply not sell to you.
Highly doubt that. No one is going to buy nerfed idols with thousands or tens of thousands in thier bag but they will buy chests.
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

So OTM, do you know if iOS7 will be compatable with new engine? Don't really want to update to iOS8.
I expect you only need iOS 5 to use the new engine. This means iphone 3g, ipod2 and below will no longer work. However since OTM won't say we will have to wait to Monday.

If its iOS 6 then ipad1 will no longer work as well. It's really unlikely you will need 7+, iOS 8 was only needed for beta users.
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

It's going to be great.
Ahhh okay interesting also Puls3... If you're talking about trying to buy old idols for that price that's hilarious XD people won't want to buy/use new idols so they'll buy the old ones and people who have thousands of them probably won't care to sell unless it's for a higher price. If you're talking about the new idols than yes I agree they shouldn't be worth more than 100g ea if that