Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

"GRAND PRIZE FROM CHEST"

SOOOOOO.. read the description of the arachnid mystery chests and it states "samhain mounts" and "grand prize of two million gold!"

Does this mean that samhain mounts are more frequent then 2 mil? A few days ago two 95 speed nightwings were sold on my server. Both were sold for 6-10M each.

Now my question is. 100 speed would ultimately be 15M+

Is the 2M really the grand prize? Is it the rarest prize? having said that, I received 2M from a chest earlier today. Dont get me wrong im ECSTATIC!! but would it have been "easier to get a 95 or 100 speed mount" if so, where are they!!!! im dying for a 95+ mount!!!! Lol

pic host
CROM
Warriorz (Warrior) (198)
Myhealerz (Druid( (198)
Roguezz (Rogue) (186)
Kefhr (Mage) (134)
And other useless low char

Re: "GRAND PRIZE FROM CHEST"

only two nightwings on danu (90/30 & 100/50) so i would reckon the 100/50 be 25m+ here

but yes the higher mounts definitely more valuable than 4k plat or 2m, but from my experiences the 2m gold easier to get than the highest mount since couple of 2m been opened by people in my clan but only 2 mounts with wings on the server
Danu - retired
Nuada - Apex
Sulis - Toxic

Re: "GRAND PRIZE FROM CHEST"

The mounts are super rare, I opened 1400 chests approx and I only got an 80% nightflyer. I know its nice not to swamp the server with rare mounts but 1400 chest and only one mount seams a bit more than bad luck. The last event was the same I opened nearer 2000 chests and I got 3 80% basic mounts. I keep saying I'm done with these chests but its like gambling, they are addictive.