Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The end of the lux charms?

I've found the shrink ones to be pretty handy in stealth camping bosses. Nothing says pwnt like a swarm of 8" tall toons coming out of nowhere to lock a boss.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I agree with above in how I see the camo charms not useful enough to be that expensive. Invaded's opinion against camo charms is supported by others so I don't see this necessity in trying to bash a guide for calling a paperweight level of use chaem to be 'sucky'. Let alone going against his position as a guide and trying to detereoriate that sense of accomplishment with his level of knowledge. Forums isnt a constant bash fest arj,no need to constantly invoke hate and disrespect into any comment made. Not everyone is your enemy,don't treat them that way because that will result in you jusr pushing away everyone which won't help anything

I agree with above in how I see the camo charms not useful enough to be that expensive. Invaded's opinion against camo charms is supported by others so I don't see this necessity in trying to bash a guide for calling a paperweight level of use chaem to be 'sucky'. Let alone going against his position as a guide and trying to detereoriate that sense of accomplishment with his level of knowledge. Forums isnt a constant bash fest arj,no need to constantly invoke hate and disrespect into any comment made. Not everyone is your enemy,don't treat them that way because that will result in you jusr pushing away everyone which won't help anything
K
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

only on this topic arj is 100% correct. and by making an open post about this pretty much will make them worthless as tons of people will stalk up. what made camos expensive was nobody really knew they were being removed and so very few remained.
Herne:

Vivian: lvl 189 Rogue
Owner of a Camo Charm :)

Clan: ResUrgNs

1. Camo charms were only really worth 5m when the only charms in the game were grow, shrink, and 10 cold res lol. Also remember camo charms were more expensive from lux shop at a time when the best place to farm gold was skeletons in dust lol. For every 1 camo charm there will be 1000 grows and shrinks. These are not rare.

2. Right now grow and shrink are worth about 30k each so if you are buying now from vendor at 50k, it will take a while before you can even get that back. Expect values to grow from 30 to 40k, then 45k and expect the price to stall at 50k for a year or two.
A Mage is like a Lamborghini, You don't get one as your first car or daily driver and there are cheaper cars that go faster and are more comfortable anyway.