Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What makes a clan "suck"?

When someone says a clan sucks.... What do you think they are referring to? Do you think its because of a clan overall is bad? Because a clan is a rival clan? Or is it because they have some nasty players in that clan that are not so friendly? Im honestly wondering that when there are rivalries, why depict the other clan as bad. Not sure if its that there are bad seeds or something, or in general that they are the opposing clan. Thoughts?
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

Re: What makes a clan "suck"?

A clan that does everything in their power to stop the rival clan from killing bosses (such as resting and pulling mobs) and ksing members of the rival clan while lixing really are the major determining factors on whether the clan sucks or not.

we have this problem severely on sulis
Smaaug: level 224 rogue
Br1s1ingr: level 223 mage
Orya: level 220 ranger
Yarwo: level 168 druid
Toxic

sulis

Clans are for the most part meaningless other than for organizational purposes, anyone that hasn't figured that out yet will eventually causes problems, it's a shiny title nothing more.

Most of the time if the clan has very high level requirements it tends to do 1 of 2 things
(1)encourage leveling
Or
(2)ostracize the lower level community

The latter happens if your clan mostly keeps to themselves and don't have extremely outgoing members.

What makes a clan suck is NOT whether every individual is nice on their own, it's wether they all on average do the right thing instead of what earns them a quick buck, as well as having a lot of members-- chieftains and generals especially act like they deserve their titles by playing a key role in the community as well as in the clan.
What we all have to learn is that on our respective servers, everyone down to that level 4 just entering the castle are important players that one day may be a major asset to you in taking down future bosses as well as the fact that pride in ones clan to the extreme is stupid, have pride in your serer and everything will work out better for you and everyone else involved.

Long story short,
Server>Clan

Do what's best for everyone.
Obey the Nightmaster

What we all have to learn is that on our respective servers, everyone down to that level 4 just entering the castle are important players that one day may be a major asset to you in taking down future bosses as well as the fact that pride in ones clan to the extreme is stupid, have pride in your serer and everything will work out better for you and everyone else involved.

Reason why I respect or try to respect all low levels, cause you never know lol
A powerful enemy is shaking Ros. Running through the fleeing crowd....Bills.

So if a clan includes and keeps bad people, maybe for power or not, does that help formulate your opinion on that clan?
kind of but, I judge a clan based on its actions as a whole
A powerful enemy is shaking Ros. Running through the fleeing crowd....Bills.

1. Dishonest
-Selling drops to someone or a clan who CANNOT defeat the boss or if the clan has bad play.

2. Monopolization
-Don't hog bosses or be rude to low players; if they need the sun disc just grow up and be kind!

3. Membership
-Don't give a player a high representation in a clan when they act with bad play or are just an immature person.

4. Server Moral
-Don't be the 'rebellious' clan that bullies people in the server just because you can :roll: In short, don't be the a-hole group of people.

Just some scenarios; never had to experience this myself and hope I never will. :)
c r o m
MageYouCry Lvl88+
-I kind of have a 152 rogue but I'm lazy lol.-
Shh, I'm sleeping.

When someone says a clan sucks.... What do you think they are referring to? Do you think its because of a clan overall is bad? Because a clan is a rival clan? Or is it because they have some nasty players in that clan that are not so friendly? Im honestly wondering that when there are rivalries, why depict the other clan as bad. Not sure if its that there are bad seeds or something, or in general that they are the opposing clan. Thoughts?
Jelly bcuz your clan sorta works sort them out in arena and show them what they do :)

My honor Codex forbidden me to use any bad words and i keep it up :))
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

1. Dishonest
-Selling drops to someone or a clan who CANNOT defeat the boss or if the clan has bad play.

2. Monopolization
-Don't hog bosses or be rude to low players; if they need the sun disc just grow up and be kind!

3. Membership
-Don't give a player a high representation in a clan when they act with bad play or are just an immature person.

4. Server Moral
-Don't be the 'rebellious' clan that bullies people in the server just because you can :roll: In short, don't be the a-hole group of people.

Just some scenarios; never had to experience this myself and hope I never will. :)
Agree with everything other than monopolization. You can expect your clan to go down the drain in a couple of months when your rival clan(s) overpower you.
Wattzon of Sulis