Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Did the time for Refunds Change?

It was changed to 3 days. Not sure why, but I was denied a refund for an item.

I sent in a report 2 days after purchasing the item. I waited for a response for 3 days, but didn't hear back and feared they didn't see it and would tell me my 3 days were up - so I sent another report explaining that because I didn't hear back, I decided to send another report. Two days later (now 7 days after my original purchase) they tell me they can't refund it because it's been more than three days, even though my original report was only two days after my purchase.

I sent a third report explaining this about a week ago, still haven't heard back. I plan on calling them directly to dispute this issue. Text-based support is sluggish and unresponsive.
yeah, i dislike not being able to lvl 20 lvls, refund my wep, get the new one, rinse and repeat.. now ima have to grind more :-/
This is abusing the refund system ._.
I agree it is abuse. I know of people who bought full armour and web set, leveled up 20 levels in a week and got it all refunded. Rinse and repeat.
  • Playing since Christmas 2011
    Remove BoE
    Make new endgame content providing similar rewards but without the need for dominant clans
    Add horizontal content

Hi, this policy was changed back in April or May I believe? Was a few months ago and was announced on the support section of the website, along with refund tickets being issued a warnign of the upcoming change for a month up to that change.

Regarding the period, the 3 days is counted from the date on your FIRST ticket. This means that you DON NOT need to spam us with tickets in order to still get your refund. If the first ticket was sent in within the 3 day limit then you shall still receive the refund if you still have the item and it is your first refund claim for that calender month.
Please PM me for Support Issues
Morgana is back in the house! ~ Meow!

Hi, this policy was changed back in April or May I believe? Was a few months ago and was announced on the support section of the website, along with refund tickets being issued a warnign of the upcoming change for a month up to that change.

Regarding the period, the 3 days is counted from the date on your FIRST ticket. This means that you DON NOT need to spam us with tickets in order to still get your refund. If the first ticket was sent in within the 3 day limit then you shall still receive the refund if you still have the item and it is your first refund claim for that calender month.
Just a suggestion, but I think you should amend the refund policy (http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 69&t=11540) with this information. Thanks for the info!
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I understand that, but after several days of not hearing back after sending the first ticket, it's difficult to know if support has read it or not. After I sent the second ticket, I was told that it had been more than 3 days and I couldn't refund the mount. This leads me to believe that the first ticket was never read, otherwise support would've seen the date and time stamps.

I realize sending more reports in slows the process, but I sent Report #1, waited several days and no reply so sent in Report #2 got a reply within 2 days and was denied a refund so I sent in Report #3 which explains exactly what I just explained here. That was over a week ago and still no reply. I haven't sent another ticket in since.

Not really sure what I could do to exploit the accidental purchase of a 10% mount, but I tried to see if the mount had any use worth the 25,000 gold, but after determining it was useless for me, I decided to send in the first report two days after I purchased it.
Android | Lir
Kevdo | Rogue
Master Kevin | Druid