Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: When Will It End! Establishing a Final Reachable lvl cap

Don't think there is a limit on levels... There is a lot more to explore and isn't admin/support 300+?
Its called giving yourself lvls no one can grind all the way to 300...
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I think the everyday life skills are definitely a good idea.
Personally I thought of an "Alchemy" skill which would allow you to collect ingredients to create potions and/or lixes, like it starts of small, with you being able to create maybe 50 hp/en point potions but the more you create the better things you'll be able to make as the skill will level if you understand. Ingredients should be a common thing to find, like not a rare thing, but to make it a bit harder the ingredients for creating minor potions should be in a low lvl mob area whilst ingredients for better pots in a higher mob are if you understand.
This would enable players who can not afford to spend their real money to also get items like elixirs and potions in an easier way. But it also wouldn't make it too simply to get your hands on these things as you'll need to train your alchemy skill and collect ingredients etc.

I think the everyday life skills are definitely a good idea.
Personally I thought of an "Alchemy" skill which would allow you to collect ingredients to create potions and/or lixes, like it starts of small, with you being able to create maybe 50 hp/en point potions but the more you create the better things you'll be able to make as the skill will level if you understand. Ingredients should be a common thing to find, like not a rare thing, but to make it a bit harder the ingredients for creating minor potions should be in a low lvl mob area whilst ingredients for better pots in a higher mob are if you understand.
This would enable players who can not afford to spend their real money to also get items like elixirs and potions in an easier way. But it also wouldn't make it too simply to get your hands on these things as you'll need to train your alchemy skill and collect ingredients etc.
It's not too hard to be better than platters in this game. I am against any way of making plat store items outside of real money.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
~Laurence J. Peter