Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Spider Godlys on your server

Not sure about the exact number of godlies on Lugh but pretty sure it's not that much. Probably only two to three. I own a godly druid helm and think there might be a godly ring or two. But yea more royals than anything else.
MaxeesVigor 200 druid
Independent of Lugh

Not sure about the exact number of godlies on Lugh but pretty sure it's not that much. Probably only two to three. I own a godly druid helm and think there might be a godly ring or two. But yea more royals than anything else.
Druid helm you have max, ranger misc (guilt), rogue misc (elle), qs ring x2 (elle and i think the there is a 2nd?), one bolt ring (tabathina) that is all that I know of.
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain

There have been quite a few on Taranis. Idk exactly but probably about 10+. I believe out clan has 5 godly drops alone. My mage alt even has a godly shards ring.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Really? Most mages in my clan are ice.
Yeah. There's only 1 ice mage in the clan that I am in. Fire mage's are better overall from observation.

Maybe the gear your clan has is heavy tilted towards ice. Which is true for us too. We've got a lot of ice mage stuff that no one wants.
Wattzon of Sulis