Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Spider Godlys on your server

Godly rings on alts. Gotta love loot distribution.
There probably weren't any main mages willing to take the shards one. Most mages are fire ones these days. Have to know the full picture.
I was the only mage at the fight. Additionally "alt" is a term i was forced to adopt. I always play with 5 mains simultaneously and hordes of actual alts 2-3 of which are also simeltaneous.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Not tilted either way, really.

The 6 highest leveled mages in my clan are all ice. :/
1 of our mages went ice at lvl 170. All others are fire. I've only seen or know of 1 other ice mage on server. So there's a ton of ice spider gear gathering dust.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Godly rings on alts. Gotta love loot distribution.
There probably weren't any main mages willing to take the shards one. Most mages are fire ones these days. Have to know the full picture.
I was the only mage at the fight. Additionally "alt" is a term i was forced to adopt. I always play with 5 mains simultaneously and hordes of actual alts 2-3 of which are also simeltaneous.
Fair enough. Just speaking from experience; my bad. :)
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Not sure about the exact number of godlies on Lugh but pretty sure it's not that much. Probably only two to three. I own a godly druid helm and think there might be a godly ring or two. But yea more royals than anything else.
Druid helm you have max, ranger misc (guilt), rogue misc (elle), qs ring x2 (elle and i think the there is a 2nd?), one bolt ring (tabathina) that is all that I know of.
Rob won a godly pummel ring yesterday and that's correct the 2nd qs ring belongs to Critz appart from mine. i didnt see a godly longshot ring, godly ice shards ring, Godly druid or mage charms yet. warrior charm chitin dropped only 3 times a royal still waiting for at least an imperial one.
Last edited by elletopo on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lugh:
warrior 229
rogue 230
druid 228
ranger 228
mage 200

say no to dominant clans.

Godly renewal charm, godly hunter helm and godly night charm. This is what i remember at least, we have few imperials (longshot, quickstrike, firebolt, some helms)
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I have a godly ranger misc that's pretty good (200 str, +10 double shot and rapid shot) and I think there's only one more godly which is an ice shards ring.

This is on herne
BarbellaReign-192
Tic-183
DrNovaKane-180+
Have you ever noticed that when people like something, they don't tell anyone, but when they hate something, they tell everyone?