Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rare Samhain Mounts

Not this topic again...
It's so clear why they're rare.. It's why you guys are complaining about why they are so rare...

IT'S A COOL MOUNT
IT SHOULD BE RARE
IT FLAPS ITS WINGS IN THE NEW ENGINE

I think i've said enough.
It's rare and if you're lucky to get one then good for you. However the amount of people complaining about the drop rates is insane. It's so obvious why they're rare.......

I also agree that the droprates of mounts should've been higher from the start.
Ring of swiftness is virtually useless now, heroic boots are useless too.
About every single level 130-140+ have a mount.
It's ridiculous. And then they keep releasing mounts...
it won't be long before the mounts become so common that people will give them away like candy on halloween (hehe).

Not this topic again...
It's so clear why they're rare.. It's why you guys are complaining about why they are so rare...

IT'S A COOL MOUNT
IT SHOULD BE RARE
IT FLAPS ITS WINGS IN THE NEW ENGINE

I think i've said enough.
It's rare and if you're lucky to get one then good for you. However the amount of people complaining about the drop rates is insane. It's so obvious why they're rare.......

I also agree that the droprates of mounts should've been higher from the start.
Ring of swiftness is virtually useless now, heroic boots are useless too.
About every single level 130-140+ have a mount.
It's ridiculous. And then they keep releasing mounts...
it won't be long before the mounts become so common that people will give them away like candy on halloween (hehe).
Hope about you try opening over 300 chests first before saying all this.

Getting crap from 300 chests just goes to show how flawed the drop rates are, not only for mounts. I had also previously opened a 100 chests last winter, same results. Now less people will be buying chests.
Wattzon of Sulis

Otm has gotten too greedy, using the same material for as much money as they can.

Its like selling the same comic book just recoloured each issue. But instead of making more material they throw out more colours and people keep buying it thinking it would be different lol