Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Judging interest in a new Ladder

Hey everyone.

We all thought the Ladder was dead but there seems to be some residual interest in starting another one. Who all thinks it would be a good idea?

The ladder was basically a way to play the game from scratch with no "pay to win" features. Also it was kind of a competition and race to see who could level the fastest without outside help (people outside the ladder powerlevelling you) Plat items were off limits, even when bought with gold. It went very well we probably had 30 active ayers at its peak but it peetered out after duskwither. Part of the problem was people didn't like waiting for everyone to catch up. Also people wanted to use alts and rebirths lol.

I'm thinking we could try again but this time with slightly modified rules. Instead of no plat items, just no pots or elixers. And you can buy anything (except pots or lixers) as long as you only use gold earned on the ladder. You can't buy plat (allowed ones) items with plat, they have to be bought with gold to make it fair. Instead of having a waiting list where everyone starts together, people can start whenever they want. There will be no waiting and no off-limits zones.

What do you guys think? Would there be any interest in this? If so we can vote on a server and go for it!

PS: Also it was originally only druids and warrior mains so we could boss without idols. Now that the idol restriction would be removed, all classes would be welcome ;).
A Mage is like a Lamborghini, You don't get one as your first car or daily driver and there are cheaper cars that go faster and are more comfortable anyway.

Re: Judging interest in a new Ladder

I think I treated crim pretty good. The whole debacle with elementals was what turned him on me, and that wasn't even my bad, just standing up for a friends rights.

Anyway I am glad to hear the interest! Obviously I would love to do it on belenus but if there are any other votes we can see. The server doesn't matter that much since we will all be starting new charecters anyway.

As far as the 1 week thing what do you mean? Like we play for 1 week then reset it? It would be cool to get farther than that.

Any other ideas?

-we have 2 votes for sulis from groupie.
A Mage is like a Lamborghini, You don't get one as your first car or daily driver and there are cheaper cars that go faster and are more comfortable anyway.