Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Beltane is coming to an end!

Hope for good bosses and chests and new items and all that!!!
I wish we didn't have to hope for good chests. The game was better before the chests flooded the market with every kind of elixer and more res idols and resto pots than one person could use. They are a cash cow for OTM so I do understand the continuation of the chests.
The additional elixers helps most players by a lot. Those who keep whining about they can't level up easy can now do much ease cuz of the additional elixers. I (rogue) for one is a fan of Armor elix, its lessen the damage I'm taking from mobs. With the defense elix it helps warriors to bump their defenses as well. You can actually get the elixers by trading using in game gold, no obligations to buy plat and buy P. Chest or S. Chest to get the elixers.

When most players are whining about having to play without spending real money. OTM makes the Beltane Events wonderfully for all levels cuz of the event bosses that drops Jewelries that can be compared to Luxes.

I'm hoping OTM will provide another set of event bosses and perhaps maybe event mobs that drop/s bracelets too.
Phantom Menace, Rogue, 220
Blood Nemesis, Druid, 127 (a work in progress when bored) lmao!
ElementriX, Mage, 103 ( another work in progress )
Chilli Pepper, Mage 160
Armageddon, Warrior, 160

maybe some offhand/armour/brac drops?
I don't think we will be getting offhand drops sadly. Also samhain usually doesn't have great drops
It's quite likely the event drops wont be anywhere near as good for a year or more.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I (and probably many more from Epona) are very sad to see this event come to an end soon. Yes I would like new chests and a change of scene however, we very rarely get ammy drops (neck slot) from Garanak so many players, myself included have no complete sets. I have camped Garanak regularly since day one of the event and have never gotten one ammy, not once. I really hate to see the event end as this one finally has some good drops worth camping for a change. The next event is likely weeks if not months away and likely will have crappy drops that are a waste of time! :(
Cheers!
Kasha 222 Mage - Full EDL
Sylk 215 Rogue
Saffrron 220 Druid
Wasabii 191 Ranger
Paprikash 140 Warrior
DL Crown drop rate is a horrible joke STILL!

I (and probably many more from Epona) are very sad to see this event come to an end soon. Yes I would like new chests and a change of scene however, we very rarely get ammy drops (neck slot) from Garanak so many players, myself included have no complete sets. I have camped Garanak regularly since day one of the event and have never gotten one ammy, not once. I really hate to see the event end as this one finally has some good drops worth camping for a change. The next event is likely weeks if not months away and likely will have crappy drops that are a waste of time! :(
Maybe they can leave Garank and the adds in game as a once or twice a month spawn and implement a 20-30 min rage timer. I can't believe I am asking for it, but if these bosses were given a rage timer to prevent plat kills like the one I had to painfully watch this week (just under a 2 hour kill), then I am all for keeping them in game as more content.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Maybe they can leave Garank and the adds in game as a once or twice a month spawn and implement a 20-30 min rage timer. I can't believe I am asking for it, but if these bosses were given a rage timer to prevent plat kills like the one I had to painfully watch this week (just under a 2 hour kill), then I am all for keeping them in game as more content.
So far all event bosses are in game and still spawn just rarely, i dont think rage timer would be a good addition to a boss that has a 3-6k base auto and 10k auto on lure and had more health then other endgames.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

So far all event bosses are in game and still spawn just rarely, i dont think rage timer would be a good addition to a boss that has a 3-6k base auto and 10k auto on lure and had more health then other endgames.
Yes, but when they rarely spawn, they spawn without adds. Garanak without adds is a severe nerf to the encounter.
Yep exactly.

Peeps want more content, so there is a perfect opportunity, but by no means should it be easier to kill if kept in game. If anything is kept from an even it should be even more of a challenge, not less of one and the easiest solution is to implement a rage timer. You can either kill or can't kill, if you can't then so be it. So many clans are still missing pieces from this boss and given the value of the sets, seems almost a shame to not keep it in game as a way to maybe help a few more high levels with little content already finish sets.

Of course if the plan is to replace the drops with even better OP gear then completely ignore everything I just said and move along, nothing to see here. :D
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless