Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What is the value of Royal Ring of Shadowstrike?

Hey Guys I'm wondering what's the current value of Royal SS? I'm in Android Balor Server. I know it's one of the rarest ring cuz only Ancient Wyrm drop it or does Revenant drop it too?

Thanks. :)
Phantom Menace, Rogue, 220
Blood Nemesis, Druid, 127 (a work in progress when bored) lmao!
ElementriX, Mage, 103 ( another work in progress )
Chilli Pepper, Mage 160
Armageddon, Warrior, 160

Re: What is the value of Royal Ring of Shadowstrike?

Shouldn't be more than 250k, more than that is just someone taking advantage of your desperation, which I am guilty to a few times...
I disagree. I've farmed them quite a bit myself. There are only two mini bosses far from leystones as opposed to fingals 6 or carrows 11 (with a fast spawn tamer). Yet every last rogue absolutely has to have grand and royal and yet more people play rogues than any other class. Shadowstrike is the best locking skill in the game on most bosses including dl and there is very little other gear that provides shadowstrike skill level boosts or damage.

World economies differ but on my server I'd buy any amount at 250 each because I could resell for a huge profit with a single shout.

I've sold over 15 royal shadow rings each for a good price yet I've made probably triple the gold off just the few k the wyrm and revenant drop. The shadow tomes I get farmin while waiting also give far more gold and I sold those cheaper than almost anyone on my world.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Re: What is the value of Royal Ring of Shadowstrike?

Thanks for the infos guys. Btwif there are any admins or forum mods that can read this please delete the other thread cuz it double post? Idk why it happened and this is my first topic post. Thanks all again.. :)
Phantom Menace, Rogue, 220
Blood Nemesis, Druid, 127 (a work in progress when bored) lmao!
ElementriX, Mage, 103 ( another work in progress )
Chilli Pepper, Mage 160
Armageddon, Warrior, 160