Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Unable to boss - griefing [DANU]

Moved To Danu World Forums lol
Its going to be a global server problem, we need to get it taken care of and general discussion is the best place to get the attention needed for otm to take action against this GLITCH.

Thanks for your support Michael
Np, and the first step is starting an agreeable statement :lol:

BOTH sides here can agree on this:

Nobody likes getting reset by a noob, they just dont.
Also, taunt needs to be fixed to scale by lvl the same as xp does.
Obey the Nightmaster

Make a post on your world forums with treaty rules with both Chieftans comments on it, that they accept the terms.

Chieftans shouldn't hesitate to kick griefers or this issue will go on forever.

If anyone violates the rules, take a screenshot and post on forums, then OTM should take action.
They will not accept as they know they will break the treaty once again by it being a once sided treaty.

Also we should not have to resort to a treaty because of a bug. The bug should be fixed.
The person argueing isn't in ascension as they was kicked for harrassing female characters, and also leaking boss times to other clans.
And they applied to join ascension and was rejected just a few days ago so i see why he is hating my post.
-Guardian of Ascension -
Rogue : Noodle - 196
Druid : Pasta 170

Also go and see danu forums, every post there is a member of this opposite clan starting drama.

And please stay on topic, We don't mind griefing as alot of members came from non griefing worlds and they find this world alot more fun because of the competing for bosses but we as the only clan on danu who can kill Mordris and 200 full don't want to be griefed by a bunch of level 100 warriors who have nothing better to do with there lifes than exploit game bugs and make our gaming experience hell. We play this game for a reason and that is to have fun. This is certainly not fun at all.
-Guardian of Ascension -

I don't feel that any of us players who have been on Danu for 3+ years should have to leave and go to another server. Your basically telling us to start from scratch and pour money down the drain just to catch up to where we are now. Id rather quit the game then switch to another server. Sure I have a 194 warrior and 2, 150ish characters but oh well. I wont work from scratch to get all my stuff again and I know for a fact many other players will agree with me. Please just try to fix the problem at hand and fix the glitch. Sorry if anything i said came off harsh but Im utterly frustrated with this glitch.
Mortimer: Lvl 195 Warrior (Dps)
Zepheron: Lvl 156 Ranger
Xerath: Lvl 146 Mage

Make a post on your world forums with treaty rules with both Chieftans comments on it, that they accept the terms.

Chieftans shouldn't hesitate to kick griefers or this issue will go on forever.

If anyone violates the rules, take a screenshot and post on forums, then OTM should take action.
They will not accept as they know they will break the treaty once again by it being a once sided treaty.

Also we should not have to resort to a treaty because of a bug. The bug should be fixed.
The person argueing isn't in ascension as they was kicked for harrassing female characters, and also leaking boss times to other clans.
And they applied to join ascension and was rejected just a few days ago so i see why he is hating my post.
x
Okay you are not dominator, i read your sig wrong, but yes you are Turbo AKA united123 unless you sold your rogue.
there is a post of you admitting to being united if you would like to see it go to this : http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=61447

And yes you applied to join us recently.
Also we have not harrased you once, we clearly say that we want this bug fixed. You are only assaulting this thread as you and your clan do not want otm to fix the low level warrior taunt bug because unlike you, Our clan and alot of others on danu want to play this game how it should be played not full of bugs, if i wanted a buggy game i'd play goat simulator.
-Guardian of Ascension -

Hes not united anymore he sold that account for itune apples and it has been banned. And yes u did apply to ascension within last few days. And since you were declined now u wanta jump on a train your not even part of because you were kicked from rival clan for selling drops for your own gain. If you have nothing constructive to say about this subject i suggest shut up.
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.