Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Unable to boss - griefing [DANU]

Sadly griefing will always happen as there are always arrogant dbags almost everywhere who dont like seeing others happy.

If you or any of your clanmates grief then you should hang your head in shame, why be in a clan that supports pathetic methods of nuisance?
OTM need to take action already against these griefers, admins need to hop on servers for once and start warning and banning some people.

Celtic Heroes is an open world mmo, other mmo's on AppStore have dungeons with limited amount of players inside, this game doesn't, and If people aren't being able to kill bosses because of griefers, this game will have a dark future.

To OP, the only thing I would recommend is setting up a treaty or just moving out of your world, no one deserves to be treated like this.
We have tried to set up a treaty before, they declined and continued to grief/harrass us at bosses.
Also we all shouldn't have to move worlds because of some kids using game glitches to beat end game players, Alot of us in Ascension have been on the game for years.
And i am saying we wouldn't mind so much if they griefed us legit rather than cheating.
-Guardian of Ascension -
Rogue : Noodle - 196
Druid : Pasta 170

KARMAS A ***** isn't it. Quit crying when you guys do the exact same!
After reading this, just set a treaty up already. If both sides are corrupted, what's left in the end?

Kick those people who violate it no matter what, they are the reasons you people aren't able to enjoy the game.
WE HAVE and prime/ascension puts down the treaty so they can get more bosses by reseting us.
Oh we had a treaty, but the rival clan continued to grief are bosses with the treaty being there and there chieftain would do nothing to punish there members so we cut the treaty off as it wasn't much of a treaty.
Also as i stated in the thread please do not turn this into a drama.
-Guardian of Ascension -

Sadly griefing will always happen as there are always arrogant dbags almost everywhere who dont like seeing others happy.

If you or any of your clanmates grief then you should hang your head in shame, why be in a clan that supports pathetic methods of nuisance?
OTM need to take action already against these griefers, admins need to hop on servers for once and start warning and banning some people.

Celtic Heroes is an open world mmo, other mmo's on AppStore have dungeons with limited amount of players inside, this game doesn't, and If people aren't being able to kill bosses because of griefers, this game will have a dark future.

To OP, the only thing I would recommend is setting up a treaty or just moving out of your world, no one deserves to be treated like this.
We have tried to set up a treaty before, they declined and continued to grief/harrass us at bosses.
Also we all shouldn't have to move worlds because of some kids using game glitches to beat end game players, Alot of us in Ascension have been on the game for years.
And i am saying we wouldn't mind so much if they griefed us legit rather than cheating.
I ment a treaty on bossing so we would boss together but you guys declined.
-Guardian of Ascension -

Dear Forum Moderators and Admins,

Id greatly appreciate it if you would delete flame posts as we go along with this topic, its a real problem in the live game that doesn't just effect one server. This is a very big problem, i could see countless toons quitting in the future. Its ruining my game play not to mention the countless of others.

As for OTM i understand mistakes are made while codeing the game, thats natural and i understand that you are busy with the new engine but this GLITCH really needs to be looked into. Any support from other is welcome, plz help us stop this before it moves to your server.

Thanks

Make a post on your world forums with treaty rules with both Chieftans comments on it, that they accept the terms.

Chieftans shouldn't hesitate to kick griefers or this issue will go on forever.

If anyone violates the rules, take a screenshot and post on forums, then OTM should take action.
Wattzon of Sulis

Make a post on your world forums with treaty rules with both Chieftans comments on it, that they accept the terms.

Chieftans shouldn't hesitate to kick griefers or this issue will go on forever.

If anyone violates the rules, take a screenshot and post on forums, then OTM should take action.

Our problem is more with the GLITCH that allows low lvl warriors to get aggro off of lvl 195s with imperial taunt bracelets. Its a glitch, sure the treaty might be a good idea to address reseting but we are looking for this GLITCH to be fixed first.

Thanks for your support LegenDzz