Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: good clan wars worlds

Come to danu we are a very very fierce world the reason we can't kill necro is since the high cla are split between kudos and prime(well new prime called accession or soemthing) it is a very hard server to play on thought since there is tons of competition like boss resets ksing. If ur looking for a very very competive word with two major clans come to Danu if not then danu is not the server or u:)
World: Danu
Named: Thebeast1221
Level 111 rogue
My level may not be that high but I have played for a long time on many accounts so if you need help PM me:)
You won't be getting any thanks from me,! Now watch your mouth and watch your back!

I want to move to a world where there is a good clan war going on. I'm not talking about 1 dominate clan and 1 clan trying to be good like mabon so to say. I'm talking about 2 clans that go at it who can both take mord. Any world's like that?
Herne has lock battles on hungry. Thing is there is one clan who kills mordy on spawn most of the time , one who may be able to kill in a couple months(maaybee) and one who is allied with the top clan but work hard for their gear and armor, can maybe do hungry in 2 months.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

I want to move to a world where there is a good clan war going on. I'm not talking about 1 dominate clan and 1 clan trying to be good like mabon so to say. I'm talking about 2 clans that go at it who can both take mord. Any world's like that?
Herne has lock battles on hungry. Thing is there is one clan who kills mordy on spawn most of the time , one who may be able to kill in a couple months(maaybee) and one who is allied with the top clan but work hard for their gear and armor, can maybe do hungry in 2 months.
Talking about hungry makes me hungry :'(
Proud to be the Biggest Noob in crom :)
(Warrior) Heroskill: 191 - retired

Herne
(Druid) DemDruidsDoe - 221 (Totem Build Druid)

---> https://myanimelist.net/profile/Heroskill <---