Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: good clan wars worlds

Sulis Main clan Is Retribution, Its Competing Clan is Soldierofjah, they can kill hrung and 200 rd but not mord but we kill mor whenever it spawns same with hrung, we haven't killed necro yet tho
World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
222 Rogue
157 Druid

Alphachicken wrote:
I'mdead wrote:But doesn't wolfgang and elite annoy the heck out of each other?

Wolf isn't nearly as good as elite I'll be honest. And yeh dope I was thinking about the zanu clan wars with nitro and prime. Are both those clans still around?

Both of the clans mentioned are still around. The Nitro high levels are in a clan known as Kudos, and Prime have moved to a new clan, Ascension. Currently, Ascension can kill Mordris, 200, and Hrung. According to my knowledge, Kudos can kill Hrung, 200 5*, but not Mordris. Neither clan can kill Necro.
Narcissa 194+ Druid
Bellatrix 80 Ranger (Retired)

Ascension
Danu

I personally wouldnt bother. Both clans are exactly the same. Withering away due to permenant heated shouting matches an a lot of players crying. Danu is like the skid mark of all worlds. Im only on it cos ive played here for years an cant be bothered making my way back up. Its not clan wars. More like baby fights.
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180

I am 14 and if you're 15 acting in that manner I would be ashamed,'I'm 15 so i dont have to be mature' your in highschool where you're starting into the stage of your adult life yet you continue to act like a youth of 3rd grade. Great thing your not on my server.

DaWeeZel wrote:I am 14 and if you're 15 acting in that manner I would be ashamed,'I'm 15 so i dont have to be mature' your in highschool where you're starting into the stage of your adult life yet you continue to act like a youth of 3rd grade. Great thing your not on my server.

I think this is in the wrong topic ._. lololololololololol
Proud to be the Biggest Noob in crom :)
(Warrior) Heroskill: 191 - retired

Herne
(Druid) DemDruidsDoe - 221 (Totem Build Druid)

---> https://myanimelist.net/profile/Heroskill <---

Heroskill wrote:
DaWeeZel wrote:I am 14 and if you're 15 acting in that manner I would be ashamed,'I'm 15 so i dont have to be mature' your in highschool where you're starting into the stage of your adult life yet you continue to act like a youth of 3rd grade. Great thing your not on my server.

I think this is in the wrong topic ._. lololololololololol

Yea I think wrong post, this was most likely directed for the "WOOHOO" post.
Wattzon of Sulis

I just wanted a good clan war lmao