Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

what you guys think the christmas/holloween stuff is worth

Hey guys so i have some pretty good things from holloween and christmas and im considering on selling them. I need prices!! So ill post my items and what i think they MIGHT be worth. Please give me your opinions.

Chonnacht vanquisher armor full set (i think 150k ?)
Chonnacht magus armor full set (150k ?)
Chonnact pathfinder armor full set (150k ?)

Broom with 10% speed boost (50k ?)
Silver skull health necklass (20k ?)

Icelord wand/axe/staff/hammer/bow/dagger/totem (20k each ?)
Winterking wand/sword/spear (150k each? )

I own all these items but im not sure yet witch to sell. Comment please.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

Re: what you guys think the christmas/holloween stuff is wor

Hey guys so i have some pretty good things from holloween and christmas and im considering on selling them. I need prices!! So ill post my items and what i think they MIGHT be worth. Please give me your opinions.

halloween stuff, at least on my world, is getting really expensive. there are only around 3 witch hats left on Morrigan that have been sold on enough times for everyone to know they exist. no matter the stats, they can now be worth up to 40k :o . witch brooms are worth way more, i think your pricing is good, with like a few k extra per 10% speed increase...connacht gear sounds about right too.

The only thing is the icelord, to my knowlege they are worth a little more, though perhaps not. they will definetley go way up in price though if nobody gets them as drops any time soon!

No idea about the necklace, also this is mainly pricing from world Morrigan.

Hope this helps... :)

*edit* Magus gear is gettig rarer :) also lots of pathfinder gear, so price woud theoretically go down?
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.

Hey! Personally, I don't know the Connatch Vanquisher Gear sets but depending on what class, they vary.
Like Magus were more common so they are cheaper than Vanquisher. On Mabon the prices for Vanquisher Greaves are about 40k but even though i have the chest I don't know the price.
I know at least 2 people with the Brooms, but I have never seen any of them for sale.
Icelord weps I agree but the winterking on Mabon I think are around 100K.

you are scammer so u can scam it for free lol
Chace111
warrior,
sulis,
Finally full meteoric

you are scammer so u can scam it for free lol

hahahahah chace u nooby kak :lol:

I dont need to scam ppl like you do. i get 150,000+ every day so you jealous or somthing? yes many ppl jealous (you and the other kids who play this game) 8-)
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage

Hahah, Gwydion being a newer server, we find these items to be very scarce, I will tell you what prices are for these items.

Connacht warrior set: Well over 350k
Connacht Mage set: 150k +
Connacht Ranger set: 150k +

Broom 10%: Well over 100-300k (Any brooms cost over 100k by default)
Silver necks: 25k atleast, depends on the one.

Icelord weapons: 50-150k depends on the kind
Winterking: 100-350k depends on the kind again

Haha madness in Gwydion it seems? Well we have some wealthy people on our server, but these items are so hard to buy and as people buy em up only become more rare.

Hey! Personally, I don't know the Connatch Vanquisher Gear sets but depending on what class, they vary.
Like Magus were more common so they are cheaper than Vanquisher. On Mabon the prices for Vanquisher Greaves are about 40k but even though i have the chest I don't know the price.
I know at least 2 people with the Brooms, but I have never seen any of them for sale.
Icelord weps I agree but the winterking on Mabon I think are around 100K.
Hey,

I personally think that the prices you guys are putting on icelord weapons is very low the prices have done nothing but go up in Lugh and they go anywhere from 50-70k, and i really want to come to your world now 100k for winterking?! thats crazy in Lugh no winterking sell for under 300k, and of course hammers are super expensive because only a few dropped here. And now the people that got them are most likely not selling, i offered a few 600k for hammer and none accepted.
World: Lugh
GingerKing - Warrior [Tank] Lv 92!+
Gingersrogue - Rogue [DPS] Lv 73+
GingerHealz - Druid [Support] Lv 67+

i think your prices are about right, (you could probably demand a little more for icelord weapons because of their rarity) of course it really depends on how rare these items are on your world, ask around to see if you can sort of get an inventory on these items (ie. how many there are in your world) and then you can probaby set your price. people will pay ALOT of money for most of what you have, sell the holiday items first, hope this helps! :)

Thanks for great feedback.

Currently there are only 5 icelord bows in Sulis (I own one) that I know of, none of witch are for sale.

There are 10+ icelord daggers (I own one also) that are also not for sale. Last one i seen sold was purchased by me 8-)

In our world, people will pay top dollar for chonnact armor because it makes extra damage, and adds alot of damage to rangers and rogues (we are currently at world war so anything that makes damage will sell easy). I turned down many offers for my pathfinder armor, aswell as my icelord weapons. Lots, and lots of scammers are in our world so I wanted to make sure i wasnt being ripped off.

The highest offer I gotten for my icelord bow was 1,600 platinum and 250k (I turned it down)
The highest offer I gotten for my icelord dagger was heroic boots of speed and 10k (also turned down)

I sold a set of pathfinder armor (I had 2 sets) for 80 super exp pots and a gold rejuv ammy. Thought this was good because not too many people in our world sell platinum items.

I also sold a winterking totem awhile back for 50k. Wasnt sure if it was worth much.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage