Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

forum admin chose wrong

I disagree with a forum moderator being a noob yet claiming he knows everything (when he doesn't) in the game he is moderating a forum for..
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (115.62 KiB) Viewed 3413 times

Re: forum admin chose wrong

Alti bro, a moderator is for controlling forums…they play the game as well and know about. don't bash on volde he's good man
Vhen
221 rogue
Mabon
WolfGang

First things first, this post will most likely get deleted as it is an attack against another forum member. Secondly, I believe Voldemort is right. As a moderator, Voldemort spends a lot of time reading about the game, learning its mechanics, etc. While he may not have the endgame playing experience, he can easily surpass most players with the knowledge he's gained. It's unlikely that Voldemort would know about how much damage a rogue would receive from a certain mob, primarily because he's a warrior. Remember, there's more to this game than just level 170 and up. Just because someone isn't wearing dragonlord armor doesn't mean they don't have a lot of knowledge about the game.
Stormgrove - Level 31 Druid
Farstorm - Level 25 Mage
Farstrike - Level 29 Rogue

Well then he needs to tell OTM to read their emails and support messages, otherwise this is the only way to get my message about Elite out. But nah he just deleted it. And Id bet money i know more about this game than him and I barely play. Damn id bet 500k

Well then he needs to tell OTM to read their emails and support messages, otherwise this is the only way to get my message about Elite out. But nah he just deleted it like a prick. And Id bet money i know more about this game than him and I barely play. Damn id bet 500k
You'd lose 500k then
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
~Laurence J. Peter

I'm sorry but i'm siding with vold on this one, level is but a number, i've had level 170+ players ask me how to do certain things before.
Well then he needs to tell OTM to read their emails and support messages, otherwise this is the only way to get my message about Elite out. But nah he just deleted it like a prick. And Id bet money i know more about this game than him and I barely play. Damn id bet 500k

I can guarantee vold wouldn't delete something that doesn't break a rule.
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

alt, damn you…. volde's been playing for like ever, he may not be an endgame person but he sure does know a helluva lot bout this game. liv is also right, high level players ask others how to do certain crap. don't go out on volde for one post… it was naming and shaming, its against the forum rules and by being a forums moderator he has to do what a moderator does and that is to delete the post. and ask yak was saying you'd lose that 500k volde is very knowledgeable and a great guy, don't go ranting out on him man, and if your wondering who this is because your on your phone and can't see sigs, its Vhen
Vhen
221 rogue
Mabon
WolfGang