Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: forum admin chose wrong

Cba reading all this.
Bold your a level 100 and as I have said to liv many times until you experience endgame you won't understand just repeat what others say, right or wrong.
Other dude (dont remember name sorry) you shouldn't post pm or abuse forum mods.
Result, your both noobs. Now shhh lock this thread and move on.
World : Hern
Clan. : BlazingFrost

Worrior : 188 Bichslap
Ranger. : 129 Winterstorm
Druid. : 125 Bwana
Rogue. : 129 gouch

I disagree with a forum moderator being a noob yet claiming he knows everything (when he doesn't) in the game he is moderating a forum for..
Should it matter what lvl a forum mod is? After all its just someone moderating forums, no matter the lvl or the experience of the game. There are specific people who were chosen to help people out in game and they are called Celtic Heroes Guides :lol:
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (96.02 KiB) Viewed 1197 times
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

I can see now y elite were behaving the way they were to u....not that i would condone such behaviour, theres clearly more to this than meets the eye
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

@OP

Bashing Vold over this nonissue is the worst mistake you have ever made on this forum. I agree with Armo, people's words can be taken out of context, as is often the case with your posts.

Firstly, Vold isn't a noob; he has been playing for a long time. He also doesn't go around bragging how awesome he is (just look through his posts, they seem fair to me). The quote I see in the OP tells me you managed to get Vold slightly annoyed. And in order to elicit that kind of response, you would have to say something pretty insulting to provoke Vold (he would never PM you out of blue saying, "Hey, I know more than you!"). Despite this open personal attack, Vold didn't post your insulting private message, which is a testament to his coolheadedness that you obviously lack.

Secondly, even if Vold is a noob (which he's not), it doesn't even matter. Get this through your head… The job of a moderator is to maintain a respectful environment on this forum by enforcing rules, locking topics, banning people, etc. In order to carry out this job, a moderator simply needs to be a honorable and trustworthy person. A great moderator does not have to know the damage that a 175 firebolg does on a rogue wearing full obsidian armor.

For a guy who criticizes other people for being disrespectful and rude, turning around and attacking Vold like this is blatant hypocrisy.

stepping out of the mod outfit and into the pig one, but...

click clack, shots fired ;)
Lmfao

Locking this thread.

If you have an issue with anyone who has been chosen as a mod or guide you are free to PM one of the admins, however starting threads that are designed to attack another player are not permitted.

Voldemort was chosen as a mod for various reasons and we believe he has done a pretty good job :)
Please PM me for Support Issues
Morgana is back in the house! ~ Meow!