Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: forum admin chose wrong

^ You have no context on the PMs (which should not have been posted, since they are "private" messages), therefore have no idea what actually made Vold say that.

So until you see the full conversation, you cannot give your opinion, and all I see is a user annoyed they were moderated and decided to capture a message that was out of context (and supposed to be private) and post it on the forums.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Ban me, I don't give a unfathomable. Forum users are fake af. I only got clairvoyant cause he deleted my post showing everyone what Elite is like and for the dunbass who called me a hypocrite.. I put in my post originally that I am an ass too. So don't call me a *** hypocrite.

Ban me, I don't give a ****. Forum users are fake af. I only got ****** cause he deleted my post showing everyone what Elite is like and for the dunbass who called me a hypocrite.. I put in my post originally that I am an ass too. So don't call me a ****** hypocrite.
Nice attitude who joined forums to call people out for attitude and was in turn called out for breaking the forum rules
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

^ You have no context on the PMs (which should not have been posted, since they are "private" messages), therefore have no idea what actually made Vold say that.

So until you see the full conversation, you cannot give your opinion, and all I see is a user annoyed they were moderated and decided to capture a message that was out of context (and supposed to be private) and post it on the forums.
Why did you pull me out? That is the case for everyone other than Alti and Voldemort then.

I am basing my post on everything on the fórums I have seen, I think I have the right to an opinión and to a great extent. I can reference myself if you need be, you surely offer useful feedback.

The fact that the PM was posted is true, and you can't say you haven't seen the full conversation, because I am basing my post on one PM I've seen. "Should have not", well they have -.-
Rogue 166 - Ghostbro
Ranger 126 - Acebow
Warrior 85 - Ghostwar

Soldiersofjah
SULIS

Sure, give your opinion, but it is worthless since no one but Alti and Voldemort know the conversation that went on in that particular PM.

Therefore, when you said:
I think Vold is quite bold to make that sort of statement. Hes about level 100 if I am not mistaken. Subjectively Vold might know more about the actual game statistics, but does he really have the credibility or experience to say "I know much more than you" to a level 180+?
you had no clue what Alti had said for Voldemort to reply with that particular remark.

Let's say someone said: "Armo you are retarded and insanely stupid" to me in PMs, and I reply with "You're pretty damn rude". If he screenshot and posted me saying "You're pretty damn rude" with nothing else, would it be fair for people to give their opinions? No, because no one knew what lead to that point.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Sure, give your opinion, but it is worthless since no one but Alti and Voldemort know the conversation that went on in that particular PM.

Therefore, when you said:
I think Vold is quite bold to make that sort of statement. Hes about level 100 if I am not mistaken. Subjectively Vold might know more about the actual game statistics, but does he really have the credibility or experience to say "I know much more than you" to a level 180+?
you had no clue what Alti had said for Voldemort to reply with that particular remark.

Let's say someone said: "Armo you are retarded and insanely stupid" to me in PMs, and I reply with "You're pretty damn rude". If he screenshot and posted me saying "You're pretty damn rude" with nothing else, would it be fair for people to give their opinions? No, because no one knew what lead to that point.
? There must be some sort of misinformation you're receiving. There is an entire thread with both participants posting. You act as if we are absolutely clueless about what the conversation might have been like.

You also disregard the background information I mentioned in Voldemort and how him saying "I know more than you do about CH" would be a descredited statement in any situation when talking to a level 180+.

Here's MY OPINION THAT I AM ENTITLED TO on how the convo might have gone.

Voldemort: Please don't say such negative things next time and think before you post.

Alti: What would you know about clan wars you're a casual player.

Voldemort: I know more than you do.

Post created.

Don't tell me that its impossible something like that couldn't have happened. Alti speaks about the clan Elite several times and his post was most likely about them.

It was pretty predictable I would be responded to negatively after posting in the alternate perspective and not siding with a fan-favorite mod.

You still haven't answered my question, why pick me out for an opinion when so many before me made there's without evidence. Its obvious, because they defended Vold.
Rogue 166 - Ghostbro
Ranger 126 - Acebow
Warrior 85 - Ghostwar

Soldiersofjah
SULIS

Loved the gif armo xD. And to stay on topic in my post, my opinion on this is alti is being rude ._. And vold seems pretty knowledgeable. As to who has more, we may never know (next competition maybe? :D) Alti your pic you posted about elite had pretty severe language. It was also shaming players. Which isnt allowed. Whomever deleted your post, whether it be volde or someone else, it deserved to be. The whole topic was a flame war anyway lol

Well now your being rude like elite alti... This post should be locked in my opinion, it's turning into a flame war.
Last edited by I'mdead on Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
~I'mdead~

Ban me, I don't give a ****. Forum users are fake af. I only got ****** cause he deleted my post showing everyone what Elite is like and for the dunbass who called me a hypocrite.. I put in my post originally that I am an ass too. So don't call me a ****** hypocrite.
Fake as fk? I'd like u to know that im real as fk :ugeek:
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Poor alti this post shows nothing but disrespect yet you accuse elite of being disrespectful this is how he speaks to elite also with atitude so this is why I make rude remarks back out of defense. Now everyone can see him for what really is a hypocrite. :)
QuickStriker lvl 202
OG Rogue

Zankyou Upcoming Mage