Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 10dmg bracelet

Not only from red bosses. Pretty sure I've seen some drop from stonefang.
Stonefang is one of the red bosses, back in V2 he was red but in V3 OTM gave him some orange fur. The red bosses are all meteoric bosses like redbane , goretusk ect
Arawn
warlord666 /lvl 202 / warrior / tank
Scavenger666/ lvl 208 / rogue

dragonsouls general

Stonefang is one of the red bosses, back in V2 he was red but in V3 OTM gave him some orange fur. The red bosses are all meteoric bosses like redbane , goretusk ect
Well they wanted him to look more like a wolf than a red fuzzy thing.
Pdizz
Warrior
Morrigan
Clan Avalon

He was, and still is. A red-orange boss lol
Damn you were ahead off me , just posted same thing :O

Ps where is the time ericc still played...
Arawn
warlord666 /lvl 202 / warrior / tank
Scavenger666/ lvl 208 / rogue

dragonsouls general

Ahh forgot about that.. Haven't been playing for as long as update 2 but now I remember seeing pictures of a red stonefang.

My bad :D
What people call red bosses has not actually all been red at some point, shivercowl has never been red as far as I know. "Red bosses" refers to any boss which drops rems and tabs for meteoric quest.
  • Playing since Christmas 2011
    Remove BoE
    Make new endgame content providing similar rewards but without the need for dominant clans
    Add horizontal content

Ahh forgot about that.. Haven't been playing for as long as update 2 but now I remember seeing pictures of a red stonefang.

What people call red bosses has not actually all been red at some point, shivercowl has never been red as far as I know. "Red bosses" refers to any boss which drops rems and tabs for meteoric quest.
Shivercowl is red...

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Hey watcha know today I killed the big red horse place holder 5 or 4* I think and got a grand talon 4 pierce, now I have 2bracelets of 4 pierce and 1 that gives 3 pierce, ik its not a big drop but gives me 30-40 dmg :D with both I get 80 :3
AchillezX
Level 140 rogue
I Love My Morrigan Haters :P(you know who you all are, hurts doesnt it?)

Shivercowl is red...
Since... always...
Obey the Nightmaster