Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Competition prizes

How do they give it to you? Automatically find it in your inventory? Or do they send it through the mailbox? The wait is driving me crazy lol. Yesterday morning is when I told community which toon to send it to. Anyone get their item(s) yet? ;o
Insperatus: 222 ranger, Mischief: 215 rogue ,Loredancer: 162 mage, VexedVixen: 202 druid -Sulis-
Insper: 188 ranger, Insperatus, 142: rouge, Honey Bee: 105 druid -Nuada-

Re: Competition prizes

It gets sent to your mailbox after you send in your name. Just be patient and wait for a letter from "Support" with a message title of "Items Added By Support"
Thank you :>
Insperatus: 222 ranger, Mischief: 215 rogue ,Loredancer: 162 mage, VexedVixen: 202 druid -Sulis-
Insper: 188 ranger, Insperatus, 142: rouge, Honey Bee: 105 druid -Nuada-

I once got a refund on something and it was added to my account by mail the same way described above. I assume that's how out prizes will be delivered too
195 Rogue
Rhiannon
Android Tester
There is a chicken-lover on Rhiannon with a total of 13137

Patient? Patient!!!
Clearly you never won anything before especially a broomstick!!! Patient is impossible. It is sleepless nights. It is biting fingernails. It is checking emails and stuff every three minutes.....after a week wait....a week no sleep no eat all anticipation... There will be a riot!!!!
In true celtic fashion, putting on of war paints and the whole shabang!!! Maybe even kidnap a celtic hero guide or 2 for good measure!!!!!
Patient is what you are in a dentist waiting room!
Or in a que somewhere...boring!
:-) :-)