Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Design-A-Mount contest

"Firstly, we want to send a resounding thank you to everyone who submitted an entry into the Design a Mount Competition. We were delighted how many people took part, researched their mounts’ details in mythology, provided us with in-game stats and did their best to draw their designs. We looked at each and every entry and considered the drawing, detail and relevance to Celtic Mythology when picking the winners."

Hello,

The team took time to decide on winners, over 380 entries were received, and the prize pool was expanded due to the volume of entries received.

Some of the entries have simple images but had a lot of description behind them, and some had a very Celtic background. The Celtic Heroes Design Team discussed each entry, the stats, history and relevance to Celtic Heroes.
The whole design was taken into account.

HONOURABLE MENTIONS:

1 exclusive Shaman’s Phoenix Crest + 1 Heroic Knowledge Elixir
ENTRIES

All entries will get 1 x Knowledge and 1 x Wisdom Potion

Please refrain from demeaning anyone's entries. If you would like further information on specific winning entries please send me a PM.
Terms of Service, Policies and Procedures: http://celtic-heroes.com/support/

I was also wondering when the prizes might be awarded? My entry was via email and I haven't received a response yet.

Thanks
My entry was via forums and I haven't been messaged - I think they just haven't gotten around to contacting people yet
195 Rogue
Rhiannon
Android Tester
There is a chicken-lover on Rhiannon with a total of 13137

I was also wondering when the prizes might be awarded? My entry was via email and I haven't received a response yet.

Thanks
Check junkmail box/spam
I got your junkmail Fishboy
Gavarde WizardNinja - Ranger King of Herne
Lvl 193 Mage
Lvl 126 Warrior
Lvl 97 Ranger
Lvl 68 Druid