Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ksing

If u guyz would lvl up just maybe u could fight for ur kill but u low lvls want to kill a mob 10lvls higher then u and tell me don't u get bored just playing the game and not ksing? Ksing is fun it for the highs to see who is bater if u can't fight for ur kill then don't go for that mob and stop crying on forums and go lvl ur toons :lol:
Asesino lvl223
proud member of havoc!
lobo38
proud member of 1337!

KSing is a problem especially in the Druid Grove where evryone is trying to kill the same mobs for exp.
Understanding is needed for all parties - sometimes it is just bad timing. This should get better once the update is out and there is more to kill for the higher lvl folks.

I think Rogues get a bad rap here - they are kings of DPS & if you have a bad timing issue the Rogue is going to get the kill most of the time.
Don't blame the Rogue, just move on to the next mob....
Eternal Sin
omad - Druid 131
omao2 - Warrior 108
omao - Rogue 83
omaw - Mage 79
omao3 - Ranger 26

HELL NO DON'T TAKE KSING AWAY it's so fun how ppl get mad when they get ks it makes the game fun now for us high lvls
.....it sounds to me like u have never been ksed before......
CharacterLoneWolf72MagusJakeFarshot
LevelUnknown
ElixirCount5

im high level and i hate ksing! and low levels is not the issue. i can one hit kill mostly everyting ins stonevale, but no druid can do this. even the lvl 90s have a hard time.
Server:Gwydion
Acct:
Darkvaine warrior lvl 84
Darkzinf Druid lvl 37
Darkvain Mage lvl 37

KSing is bad. It should be removed on all mobs including bosses imho.
  • Playing since Christmas 2011
    Remove BoE
    Make new endgame content providing similar rewards but without the need for dominant clans
    Add horizontal content

Luckily here on arawn we don't have that problem.. Ksers don't last that long once they get booted, blocked and ignored by the main clans as we seem to have the same playing standards... So any Mabon or other guys who are fed up with it on their server please pay us a visit :)
NAME... Bubbles
CLASS... Druid
LVL... 101
CLAN... BadaBing chief
SERVER... ARAWN

fools fail for want of wisdom

Actually, I dont understand the logic of the matter. If everyone is ksy everyone else, then there is no problem at all because no one will be complaining. :lol:
ummm have u played a druid? not to lvl 30 ....90+
16 boxer!! All Seeing One
Owner of 6 camos,2 broom of dooms,white carpet , 2011 HP pendant
First to take Necro down!!!