Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ksing

Admin I have heard that there will be no ksing in beta is that for normal mobs only or every enemy because in mabon the only hard part of a boss is getting the kill if is I banned with bosses it will be who gets the first hit not the best clan
Kolare clan masmar world mabon ranger lvl 90
Equality, freedom, and colaboration-masmar
Kolare clan none yet world Rhiannon ranger lvl 10+
viewtopic.php?nomobile=1&f=6&t=10481
My new area idea

Re: Ksing

Hey there.

We are looking at ways to improve the game so that stealing kills happens as little as possible, however nothing has been changed from the live game at this time.

Thanks!

HELL NO DON'T TAKE KSING AWAY it's so fun how ppl get mad when they get ks it makes the game fun now for us high lvls
Asesino lvl223
proud member of havoc!
lobo38
proud member of 1337!

Lobo38 wrote:HELL NO DON'T TAKE KSING AWAY it's so fun how ppl get mad when they get ks it makes the game fun now for us high lvls

Your an idiot. Sorry I couldn't find a more polite way to describe you.

+1 on the idiot comments SpiritHealer, some folks just like being bullies in cyberspace to compensate RL deficiencies.

Now.. onto the point. KSing will decrease drastically with the next update. The root cause of all the KSing going on (particularly on Mabon) is boredom. We have simply outgrown the content and have nothing else to do but bicker over the same 10 mobs that spawn. We are all supercharged sports cars who are relegated to doing laps in a parking lot.

But there's hope and it's right around the corner.

The update will bring a HUUUUUGE new zone with high level mobs and content. Additional quests and other stuff for the explorers at heart. Lastly, and what will likely be the gem of the update is PvP (both individual and group based). I assure you that all of these things will spread out the population and reduce the amount of KSing incredibly.
Teef
Lvl 88 Cross dressing Rogue
Retired Chieftan of Haven
Mabon Server

Teef wrote: KSing will decrease drastically with the next update. The root cause of all the KSing going on (particularly on Mabon) is boredom. We have simply outgrown the content and have nothing else to do but bicker over the same 10 mobs that spawn. We are all supercharged sports cars who are relegated to doing laps in a parking lot.

But there's hope and it's right around the corner.

This. As it is right now a Frostroot Fellbrother spawns in the grove and twelve people scream "Feast!", and another otherworld family finds itself on government assistance. He didn't even have time to look for a job. Once the clans can spread out more things will be better.

KSing?

Come on - level up and quit being a whiner.

It's already gotten tough to ks. The last change made it stupidly hard to figure out how - but once it was figured out - easy as pie.

Get stronger - get better gear - get an active clan. Notice when a boss KILLS you? Killing is what this game is all about for Pete's sake. Know those battle axes and swords? They aren't for looking pretty. If you'd like to play a game without ksing I think an online game without other players would be more your speed. Try some sort of a Barbie dress up game or one of those pet feeding games and leave the killing to the big boys that enjoy it.
Loki
Yup boring signature

SpiritHealer wrote:
Lobo38 wrote:HELL NO DON'T TAKE KSING AWAY it's so fun how ppl get mad when they get ks it makes the game fun now for us high lvls

Your an idiot. Sorry I couldn't find a more polite way to describe you.

+1
Couldn't have said it better myself, for all the low lvls, ksing just means that they take longer to lvl up. So whoever said 'if your being ksd, just level up' they can't, because they're being ksd 8-) think before you say
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Mabon - !^! Ranger
Mabon - @* Druid