Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: One of those rare nights, Arawn version

Grats and nice drop, hope some of that luck rolls over to our server soon.
Trust me, you dont want any of our luck. Not a single void mordy helm yet, this was the 2nd or 3rd shadow helm mordy has dropped. Also Otm forgot to add 190 wep boss on arawan, and it was added on fridays reset.
arawn mage kashi lvl 194
arawn druid kashidadruid 171
Arawn rogue kashidarogue 185

Congratulations!

Thats a pretty nice drop considering the drop rate of the lv180 versions. Just 1 void helm ever dropped on Gwydion, no shadows.
Wow Danu has a void dex, str, and vit
Yea gwydion has the worst luck out of all the servers in my opinion. Two hrung 90 damage rings, no 100s. No Godly damage hrung bracers, just 1 void helm...

Hopefully when Crom arrives, all will change :P
weve killed the most mordys of any server and have 0 void halberds or helms. Our luck blows
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast

i hope OTM can review again, maybe they forgot to patch void helm and void halberd in ARAWN (just like the weapon boss). It would be great if you can show some proof that it actually existed on our 100th kill,
which will be 2-3 days from now unless a reset will happen again. thanks in advance.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

i hope OTM can review again, maybe they forgot to patch void helm and void halberd in ARAWN (just like the weapon boss). It would be great if you can show some proof that it actually existed on our 100th kill,
which will be 2-3 days from now unless a reset will happen again. thanks in advance.
Question now has arisen...
Is the void weapon/helm drop rate less than 1%?
Or is arawn the most garbage "luck" server?