Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Whats point of all these sales

Basically they do the sales more people buy stuff they get rich they spend it making the game better people spend more they develop more they spend more and then they retire with a load of cash i guess :p
Morrigan
Letus level 134+ druid General of EVO
Patronising level 40+ mage
Casters for the win!

They are a for profit company here to make money, no harm in that. This is however the only game I play or have played that a person can spend a lot of money in and gain so little in the end. CH is one where if you are smart with your in game gold and game play, you can achieve the same or better items as the guy who spends 10k annually on plat.

If anything the plat buyers shoulda be asking what have you done for me lately, not the other way around.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Why do sales bother u? Its a discount and ur complaining? Whatever the sell is on its good, and they recently done it on combos and books which is great, also i enjoy killing mordy everyday thanks to these sales.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Why do sales bother u? Its a discount and ur complaining? Whatever the sell is on its good, and they recently done it on combos and books which is great, also i enjoy killing mordy everyday thanks to these sales.
they are set on $ for awhile already. what do they need it for now?

People need to make money to survive. Money controls the world. Maybe they have kids or have a family to constantly take care of, you don't know their situation so questioning it is kind of rude.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

This is why we have to think before making threads like these. This is like asking people why do you need food? Money is needed for food, rent, etc.
Wattzon of Sulis

It's good for players, good for them, good for non-plat buyers, puts plat items into circulation etc.
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.