Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

One of those rare nights...

44 toons showed up in our Necro raid, resulting in our new record time 12:19 (from initial tank aggro to death, old record was 13:36)

I believe the Garanak event jewelry has had the same effect as Radiant ES back in Aggy days. It just increased our total dps as a clan by leaps and bounds.
Sometimes I wonder if event items having a profound effect on end-game bosses are a good thing. It certainly is from our point of view, but from a game design perspective, these encounters were designed without them, and it certainly doesn't bode well for up and coming clans who won't have access to these items in the future, unless OTM comes up with another level 190-200 event boss that drops equivalent items.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: One of those rare nights...

It is powerful if you can consolidate it in one clan. We have noticed this in Arawn as well, because our boss kill time has decreased significantly as well. However, there are other worlds where there is no one dominant clan, and they might not have realized the full power of Garanak drops because they have been spread out over many clans, with not many full sets being created. So I agree, when they are brought together in one clan, that can make sets out of them the effects are significant.

And you are correct, it does not bode well for up and coming clans. But if OTM wanted clans to gear up simultaneously, they would have put in instanced dungeons.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Not just in the 3 clans who were previously killing lowered their times but look at the 3 or 4 other clans who killed since this update. They apparently didn't have the dps some how but now their down to 17 minute kills so it killed 3 minutes for them and we aswell are down to about 12-14minutes kills.

However I wouldn't complain, the amount of plat difference for a 15 to a 20 minute kill is double (essentially). IMO nothing should be over 15 minute kills unless your killing something with minimal toons and in which case you already know it's gonna be rough/long fight. I just forsee issues with next event sets and how their going to compare to this set.

On a side note, like Elim said, those hero attack lixes are amazing.

We have 50 clannies with garanak set now and our record necro kill time has fallen to 12 min 38 sec from 13 min 48 sec. Mordy kill time now between 8 to 9 min. So, yes the garanak sets are awesome and OTM has been generous this time with event boss drops. We saw this right at the start of event and had decided then to make sure everyone gets a garanak set of their choice. We now only have 9 members left to get their full set which we hope can be achieved by the end of the event. We have seen some worlds where one main can have three or four sets to the detriment of other members. Such clans are unlikely to thrive and kill necro because they are not looking at the wider clan interest which will ultimately benefit individual clan member in the longer run.

We have seen some worlds where one main can have three or four sets to the detriment of other members. Such clans are unlikely to thrive and kill necro because they are not looking at the wider clan interest which will ultimately benefit individual clan member in the longer run.
You're just having a meme kind of day today, arne't you Bitey?
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta