Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mages PvP nerfs

#1
Now I'm just wondering.. Why are mages nerfed in pvp so much? My usual firebolt is 1.5k+ on mobs my level, yet I'm hitting 500 on level 60's. I shoudn't have to lure someone 50 levels below me to kill them. And if anyone knows how much firebolt, firestorm and e shield are nerfed, feel free to post some formulas here.

Re: Mages PvP nerfs

#2
KidDarkness wrote:Now I'm just wondering.. Why are mages nerfed in pvp so much? My usual firebolt is 1.5k+ on mobs my level, yet I'm hitting 500 on level 60's. I shoudn't have to lure someone 50 levels below me to kill them. And if anyone knows how much firebolt, firestorm and e shield are nerfed, feel free to post some formulas here.


Because mages are the most op class in the game. Why even just thinking Bout firestorm kills half the people on the server and they don't need to even be in the arena! OTM servers themselves would probably be set ablaze if someone actually cast it.

Now warriors are what we should be talking about. They need a huge buff to be able to compete.

Sarcasm level 11/10
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Re: Mages PvP nerfs

#3
lol. This is also directed towards the arena.. Don't get me started on this. When you're minding your own buisness and someone sneak attacks you, now as a rogue/warrior you would already be dealing damage through skills, but a mage would be casting his lure. So the melee classes have cast at least 2 skills and the mage has managed a lure. Typical arena scenario.

Re: Mages PvP nerfs

#5
An Otm admin looked at the title of this topic and in his/her min read "mages need pvp nerfs" and clicked a shortcut in their desktop labeled auto mage nerf.

IMO rogues need a nerf, they have 3 instant cast dmg skills. One of which lets you instantly teleport to A boss and dmg it.
arawn mage kashi lvl 194
arawn druid kashidadruid 171
Arawn rogue kashidarogue 185

Re: Mages PvP nerfs

#6
kashigolean wrote:An Otm admin looked at the title of this topic and in his/her min read "mages need pvp nerfs" and clicked a shortcut in their desktop labeled auto mage nerf.

IMO rogues need a nerf, they have 3 instant cast dmg skills. One of which lets you instantly teleport to A boss and dmg it.


No... No they don't... Were the 3rd best sometimes even the 4th best at pvp...

Mages and warriors are the best pvp classes, followed by druids rogues and rangers.
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Re: Mages PvP nerfs

#7
DeafeningSilence wrote:All skill damage is cut in half in PvP. Also, players have higher resists than mobs. There's your answer.

Ouch. Thanks for the answer though, I guess you can say this is directed to all classes but it sort of sucks since we only have skills as damage usually. Stacked with fluctuation.. Well maybe it's just me.

Re: Mages PvP nerfs

#8
Liviticus wrote:
kashigolean wrote:An Otm admin looked at the title of this topic and in his/her min read "mages need pvp nerfs" and clicked a shortcut in their desktop labeled auto mage nerf.

IMO rogues need a nerf, they have 3 instant cast dmg skills. One of which lets you instantly teleport to A boss and dmg it.


No... No they don't... Were the 3rd best sometimes even the 4th best at pvp...

Mages and warriors are the best pvp classes, followed by druids rogues and rangers.
false. U must suck
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast

Re: Mages PvP nerfs

#10
kashigolean wrote:An Otm admin looked at the title of this topic and in his/her min read "mages need pvp nerfs" and clicked a shortcut in their desktop labeled auto mage nerf.

IMO rogues need a nerf, they have 3 instant cast dmg skills. One of which lets you instantly teleport to A boss and dmg it.

rogues are supposed to be a fast high damage class... Its their purpose. Even so, some ranged classes can compete with rogue dps. They may be a bit op in pvp... after warriors, but in a pve centered game do not expect pvp to be too balanced

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Archer2002 and 18 guests