Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Do you hate your class?

Also look at gear, these new 190 daggers suck for rogues, necro drops also suck for rogues unless you have godly which 1/1000 chance will drop.
The necro gear is mainly good for mages in my opinion as they can cast spells much quicker.
-Guardian of Ascension -
Rogue : Noodle - 196
Druid : Pasta 170

Also look at gear, these new 190 daggers suck for rogues, necro drops also suck for rogues unless you have godly which 1/1000 chance will drop.
The necro gear is mainly good for mages in my opinion as they can cast spells much quicker.
if being better than dl sucks, what has this game come too? :lol: mage weps suck only rings and braces good for them

if your eating restos and dying alot then something is being done wrong or you have competition :lol:

if being better than dl sucks, what has this game come too? :lol: mage weps suck only rings and braces good for them

if your eating restos and dying alot then something is being done wrong or you have competition :lol:
Players in in competition worlds have to do more with less. Now i could be that dude who just autos the whole time but i wouldnt be doing much to help my clan that way. end game rogues if they dps right will need pots just for energy especially with the new sets from garanak most of them dont use any regen anymore. spamming maxed skills require pots, and ya i get the energy problems for druids and mages but they arent constantly autoing the boss so are not always in combat like rogues are, so there sigils are more effective in boss fights.
World - Mabon
-Bluntm4n- Rogue 225 EDL armor and MH/OH
-B0las- Ranger 211 EDL armor DL MH/OH
-YellaHeals- Druid 200 DL armor and MH/OH
Clan - Elite

A big issue with playing rogue is how many of us there are. So many ppl have made rogues so they can have the op dps that many ppl don't get a single piece of dl till 165-170. Meanwhile, druids are in demand and are immediately getting their dl.
UrMerGurd level 151 rogue and counting!
Phe0nix level 65 mage
Proud member of Ascension Danu:)

A big issue with playing rogue is how many of us there are. So many ppl have made rogues so they can have the op dps that many ppl don't get a single piece of dl till 165-170. Meanwhile, druids are in demand and are immediately getting their dl.
This is a price of playing an op class , don't whin

Mage ftw

Players in in competition worlds have to do more with less. Now i could be that dude who just autos the whole time but i wouldnt be doing much to help my clan that way. end game rogues if they dps right will need pots just for energy especially with the new sets from garanak most of them dont use any regen anymore. spamming maxed skills require pots, and ya i get the energy problems for druids and mages but they arent constantly autoing the boss so are not always in combat like rogues are, so there sigils are more effective in boss fights.
Same problem as you dude , if i go out of fight with my mage for sigils , i lose dps
(Maybe not for icemages but firemages lose dps if they use sigils in fight )

Mage ftw

[/quote]Same problem as you dude , if i go out of fight with my mage for sigils , i lose dps
(Maybe not for icemages but firemages lose dps if they use sigils in fight )[/quote]

Ya i get that, Plat isnt even the main issue that is giving me serious thoughts about quitting the game. Its that my main is a rogue and on a competition server, not only that but im a general in my clan so they expect me to be on camping stuff. If bosses are lost the rogues always take the grief if they are not online. If mages and rangers got a boost or rogues got nerfed it would make this game a lot better. Rogues are THE most needed class on a servers with competition and its not even close.
World - Mabon
-Bluntm4n- Rogue 225 EDL armor and MH/OH
-B0las- Ranger 211 EDL armor DL MH/OH
-YellaHeals- Druid 200 DL armor and MH/OH
Clan - Elite