Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Do you hate your class?

otm made rogues far and away the best dps of all classes. My main class is rogue and i completely disagree with this. On competition servers clans are using full groups of rogues to camp dragonlord bosses to keep from rival clans. Now thats ok and all but it sucks being relied on so much. I mean us rogues have lives to. We take all the grief when stuff isnt camped and bosses are lost. Also being a rogue I am literally a plat sink. wasnt that bad until otm added the 200boss but im literally using 30 idols and 50 pots per 200 6* . Good Job otm youve made me hate being a rogue. :|
Last edited by Bluntman on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
World - Mabon
-Bluntm4n- Rogue 225 EDL armor and MH/OH
-B0las- Ranger 211 EDL armor DL MH/OH
-YellaHeals- Druid 200 DL armor and MH/OH
Clan - Elite

Re: Do you hate your class?

Bluntman wrote:with this update otm made rogues far and away the best dps of all classes. My main class is rogue and i completely disagree with this. On competition servers clans are using full groups of rogues to camp dragonlord bosses to keep from rival clans. Now thats ok and all but it sucks being relied on so much. I mean us rogues have lives to. We take all the grief when stuff isnt camped and bosses are lost. Also being a rogue I am literally a plat sink. wasnt that bad until otm added the 200boss but im literally using 30 idols and 50 pots per 200 6* . Good Job otm youve made me hate being a rogue. :|

Well my skills are broken yours arent don't worry. (Ranger)
Dementia 220 Ranger of Novalis - Mabon

Bunkie wrote:
Bluntman wrote:with this update otm made rogues far and away the best dps of all classes. My main class is rogue and i completely disagree with this. On competition servers clans are using full groups of rogues to camp dragonlord bosses to keep from rival clans. Now thats ok and all but it sucks being relied on so much. I mean us rogues have lives to. We take all the grief when stuff isnt camped and bosses are lost. Also being a rogue I am literally a plat sink. wasnt that bad until otm added the 200boss but im literally using 30 idols and 50 pots per 200 6* . Good Job otm youve made me hate being a rogue. :|

Well my skills are broken yours arent don't worry. (Ranger)

Who cares about skills when your autos hits 1-1.5k?
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

Wow you foo that almost sounds like someone complaining about having too many friends. lol ;p

I hated ranger so I made rogue. I feel great. :P You should actually transfer to a peaceful world. No need to be counted on/no lock wars.

Go get sigils (sure you have them) their cheap. You think you got it bad...lol. Mages <.< Druids >.> Although, after making a rogue I easily can tell its a lesser cousin of a ranger, both get their butts kicked.
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest

yup i agree, this game is broken and needs a good fix. Mages and rangers need a boost to take some pressure off the rogues.
World - Mabon
Clan - Elite

and chelsea i dont think youve experienced enough as an end game rogue to even get what im talking about. Also im a general in a great clan that has killed necro now so world transfer is out
of the question.
Last edited by Bluntman on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
World - Mabon
Clan - Elite

Bluntman wrote:and chelsea i dont think youve experienced enough as an end game rogue to even get what im talking about.

Oh I see the picture forming do not worry. xD
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest

Do you hate your class?
I hate my class for pvp (feeble scout) and lvling (ranger lvling is safe,bolas,light heal but slow)
Fix 1/Sharp Shot
2/Barbed Shot
3/Explosive Arrow
4/Defensive Spikes
5/ Skewer or create a new dmg Spear ranger Skill

Test the skills on a lvl180 strenght ranger with 4000hp not on a lvl 1 or a lvl 100 with dragonlord bow.
Ranger since Winter Event 2011
222 in Danu

Blunt you shouldn't be using all those idols on 200.6. We all use about 2-5 max.
I agree, all lock groups compromise of rogues, then when clan looses a lock blame gets shunted to those rogues who aren't there even though they need to do stuff too.
224- Rogue
206- Druid
200- Rogue
197- Warrior