Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Can Someone Explain?

Can someone explain to me how energy works with these new event sets? I understand them when you are leveling. You kill a guy then your energy sigs kick in. What about on bosses? How do you keep energy for that long? Thanks for the help guys.
What is posted above may or may not be valid.

Re: Can Someone Explain?

Energy sigs work when you are not in combat (you can tell by your char's stance), so when players tackle on a boss, they take turns to return to non-combat state so their sigs kick in, or while the tank is tanking, other ppl can take a short break to regen their hp/energy via sigs.

Energy sigs work when you are not in combat (you can tell by your char's stance), so when players tackle on a boss, they take turns to return to non-combat state so their sigs kick in, or while the tank is tanking, other ppl can take a short break to regen their hp/energy via sigs.
We use energy lixes and restos...
Have questions? Click this sentence!
Click this. I dare you. Bet you wont.
Find me on Herne - Darkeice
Or on Balor - MisterWiskers
▼Please do this▼
Cross Platform!

We use energy lixes and restos...
Forgot about them :oops:

How long can a endgame melee class maintain energy?
Forever b/c lux
What tells ya this?? People run out if energy all the time. It doesn't help when you have to spam skills. End game luxury doesn't have much relativity to energy, only thing I can really think of that melee classes might use which gives you energy adds is armor/energy hrung braces, mordy focus spears, and some garanak gear. Other then that melee classes energy usually comes from dl armor/aura.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

End game lux s not used a lot , its all about new sets and boss stuff
For energy cost , well it depend of your class and your build.
My mage firestorm/firebolt/inci 50 still lose energy with 12k energy , heroix lix on and spamming sacri lvl10 0.0

Mage ftw

Neither my druid or mage have any energy problems even though I rarely use regen lix and never use pots. I've stopped using most lux regen items as well.

You don't really need more than about 6k base energy. With around 3k energy sigils the downtime is pretty short and I can spam 50 skills repeatedly.

On my ranger/war/rogue i find 1-3k energy is a good range and in combat regen a bit more useful, esp on mele because it's tougher to take breaks. I find myself needing energy lix more on them and often stack up as many in combat energy regen items as I can. Also i don't find myself needing much over 1k energy sigils on them.

Many people look just at their damage stat and forget about weapon speed or skill use. Being able to spam skills almost nonstop adds a ton of dps.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|